NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMantzas, you shouldn't be getting CPU losses. The only way someone can play against your team when you aren't actually controlling the team is if you enable CPU games as an option. Check your settings on the schedule.

Yeah, it was my fault. I was tinkering with the settings and I guess I allowed the cpu to play some of my games. It's frustrating because Im active lol

Edited by SMantzas

Philly needs a new owner kid couldnt handle a 7 2 beating amd quit in 3rd period

It was a legitimate Xbox crash, I talked to him. I know him personally and know he wouldn't do that...it won't happen again.

Edited by JWomp

i have a game against you

I should be online tonight and pretty much every other night this week, so we'll definitely get it done. Looking forward to getting some games in actually. I was on for hours on Friday and no one I needed to play was on so I'm dying to play tonight.

I just completed all my games for this week. I saw a few people discussing the schedule length. We were originally contemplating how long we should have to complete our games. We decided on a week to complete our scheduled games. So every week the schedule sims on friday 12pm. I have it set so during that week we need to complete 2 weeks worth of NHL schedule. If we do any less it will take most of the year to complete a season. Also 2 weeks worth of nhl schedule is the largest it can be set to.

Haha it's all good man. It was my dumb fault for accidentally allowing the CPU to play for me

Yea.. I've lost track who is who... and figured whoever was the GM got booted...

I really wish there was a practice mode in GM Connected... it would be great to play with my GM team against the CPU for fun... and to learn my team rather than on the fly... (ie how best to fit Franzen into my roster)...

Detroit was online last night, but I couldn't invite them to a game because it siad something about their lines needing to be updated?

Maybe he didn't set his lines after the trade with me?

I still need Montreal and Detroit.

I'm also looking to trade Jimmy Howard for a physical d-man and a true backup goalie.

Well first off, congrats to kaz on getting his first win. Secondly, jwomp i know nashville can play tonight. The past two nights he hasnt been on but i know he will be playing his games tonight. And lastly, if anyone notices teams not playing. Like only 1 game, or sumthing let me know. Calgary, colorado, and ottawa seem to be in that category

I've been sitting online for an hour now trying to play some of these games...no luck! Colorado and Detroit aren't on. Nashville is on, but is playing another game. St. Louis is on, too, and told me he could play me after he finished up his current game. Well, his current game ended and he proceeded to start another one (not with me). Great.

This is so fun!

Edited by JWomp

Just played STL...good game man, thanks for playing.

I won 3-0 but paid a heavy price. I lost Joe Pavelski to injury for 3 games, while Michael Handzus is out 45 games with a back injury. Rough.

628342657.png?key=500461&Expires=1348636611&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=HXKHWhWa7dP19TAFbvdIfBmEvBzM6KJDrZcCDMfCeUp-l7eg2exWPUucsOohNDCOOkN0eRm7pM4cMGp3P2g1P63rlkfKG1pOudGYNC8gn7EWbu1J5LXT-r~5nACmXLPIHB9yPrwazxpB5UJhhZQ1NtUp4Qkppx~uwXQFrd9EvpI_

I feel your pain. So far I've lost Wolski for 7, Backstrom for 6, and Knuble for 43.

The most frustrating thing is that I have THREE games against Colorado this week and I've yet to play any of them! It looks like we just missed each other the last two nights...he was on about an hour before me. He stayed long enough to post a rude message about how I should be kicked out of the league...but didn't hang around long enough to see how I came online to play both nights haha.

Also...do wraparound goals bother anyone else? Personally I think they're a little cheap and I try not to do them, but I've found that's not the case with others.

The most frustrating thing is that I have THREE games against Colorado this week and I've yet to play any of them! It looks like we just missed each other the last two nights...he was on about an hour before me. He stayed long enough to post a rude message about how I should be kicked out of the league...but didn't hang around long enough to see how I came online to play both nights haha.

Also...do wraparound goals bother anyone else? Personally I think they're a little cheap and I try not to do them, but I've found that's not the case with others.

colorado might have it set up so u can play his cpu. Not sure about that but i know he did last week. Maybe try that. As far as wraparounds, i dont think a normal wraparound is cheap, but i do hate the thing people do where they do from behind the net and basically circle around the front across the crease and just shoot. It works really often. Im actually finding it kinda difficult to be the devils gm cause im too attached to the players haha. I could probably make some trades, but i keep thinking "i cant trade him, hes a devi!"