GDT: Devils @ Penguins 1/7/2012

Devs4LordStanley

Wow! I remember seeing him in some pain at some during the game yesterday. That's a huge loss for that team.

Btw..uh..we want the Flyers to win today right?

not too sure but it doesnt really matter there's still plenty of games to play so... all i care about is getting in the playoffs and not getting Boston or Philly. Im not scared of anyone else

This comment bothers me, I know its in jest and shouldn't but it doesn't sit right with me.

mehhh Pittsburgh we're my 2nd fav team growing up, but their fans pissed me off so bad that i don't care anymore, they keep on bragging about their team and says that our team is going downhill with no future and will never win anything again and miss the playoffs again, etc etc.

i mean... Pens fans bragging is like a guy bragging with all the money he got cause his father died or something... they are good cause they sucked for so long that they got like 5 top picks in a row... why would you brag about that?

anyways... its sh!tty for Neal as a human being but i dont feel bad for the Pens at all, kick 'em while they're down, no pity

not too sure but it doesnt really matter there's still plenty of games to play so... all i care about is getting in the playoffs and not getting Boston or Philly. Im not scared of anyone else

Well sick game so far..3-2 Flyers in the first. I get Flyers games where I live too so just switching back and forth between this and Tebow.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

The teams to beat in the East are Bruins, Flyers and Rangers. The Devils must overcome these three teams this month when they play them again and have me believe this team is capable of competing in the playoffs. If we beat them this month, I could see Lou go for it and try and land a big time defenseman.

Edited by Anhkheg

Well sick game so far..3-2 Flyers in the first. I get Flyers games where I live too so just switching back and forth between this and Tebow.

God dammit 4-4...if this fvcking game is another 3 pointer i'm going to curse, A LOT. fvcking aggravated. It was just 4-2. The Senators LOVE playing from behind it's unbelievable. Last 6 games easy they've been down by 2 goals every game.

just watched the game on the DVR, great win with good team Defense.The Pens cant catch a break this season, unless its Neal's foot. :giggle: I never wish injury on anybody though, but it should help reduce the competition for the playoff spots because Neal seemed to help fill the big void Crosby left behind.

Edited by Dadds