Sharks Hire Larry Robinson

thefiestygoat

You're a smart kid at a great school with a great future in front of you (Which is as much as I know about you). But you don't know me or my life.

I try to contribute by posting observations when the guys come here to LA and insightful posts - but this year has been tough, losing a parent, paying a mortgage, and getting diagnosed with cancer a week ago. So before you call someone out for "not contributing enough to the message board" realize that many of us are leading adult lives with their own challenges and we are real people behind these avatars.

Dude, that's a lot on the table. Hope your treatment goes well and you get better soon.

I don't know how anyone can remember what the hell people write inposts, there are so many posters and threads to even complain about anyone in particular.

And Larry can do what Larry wants to do. Family rules above all else. I'm surprised he stuck around as long as he has.

I'll miss him.

I try to contribute by posting observations when the guys come here to LA and insightful posts - but this year has been tough, losing a parent, paying a mortgage, and getting diagnosed with cancer a week ago. So before you call someone out for "not contributing enough to the message board" realize that many of us are leading adult lives with their own challenges and we are real people behind these avatars.

No poster should ever do this. Sorry to hear DLA and good luck, I know at least that there are some great doctors out there and I hope you are able to go to them.

For the record, I never said anything about his post count, I was referring to the fact that - in his limited posts, all he does is call out our fanbase. There's a difference between 20 out of 300 posts being about having bad fans and 20 out of 30.

That's a moot point. I explained and apologized to him in a personal message and I'm completely embarrassed to boot; he's a great guy and I attacked him which was completely idiotic and childish on my part.

believe it or not my post wasn't aimed at you at all Marty. I was speaking generally based on a point DLA had raised.

Edited by ben00rs

You know this is often what happens to successful teams. Their top players and coaches get poached by other teams.

Now if he also did this to be closer to his family at this stage in his life then I say farewell and good luck. He's done plenty for this team and deserves to go out like he wants to.