Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

I finally got through to talk to somebody, the guy I spoke to said they are going to make everyone print the first 6 to 7 games(forgot which number he said) and that the rest of the games will be mailed out. He said the games should be available on the my account manager sometime on Wednesday.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I finally got through to talk to somebody, the guy I spoke to said they are going to make everyone print the first 6 to 7 games(forgot which number he said) and that the rest of the games will be mailed out. He said the games should be available on the my account manager sometime on Wednesday.

I hope it will at least be free to print!

I hate printing tickets (I collect them and the printed ones are big and ugly IMO).. Hmm maybe I could get them to print some up and leave mine at the Box Office

I think they should be able to do that no matter what, as long as you have some sort of plan. I've forgotten my tix at home many times and they were able to print one on the spot. It's kind of the cookie cutter simple ones though, not any of the nicer graphic ones..

I think they should be able to do that no matter what, as long as you have some sort of plan. I've forgotten my tix at home many times and they were able to print one on the spot. It's kind of the cookie cutter simple ones though, not any of the nicer graphic ones..

Right but at least it's not computer paper lol.. Yeah I'll have to ask but I don't see why they wouldnt

Just got this email:

Dear Jordan,

We are thrilled the action, skill and intensity of the NHL is set to return to The Rock! Thank you for the support and loyalty you have shown throughout this process and we look forward to seeing you soon!

With the Devils set to open at The Rock on January 22nd against the Philadelphia Flyers, we are working around the clock to ensure you receive everything you need before we Drop The Puck.

Your Season Tickets

Due to our first game being just days away, preparing, printing and mailing tickets to all accounts before that first home game, would be impossible. Therefore, tickets for your first six home games will be made available exclusively through your “My Devils Account” and will be posted by Wednesday, January 16th. For the first six home games, you will have the ability to forward and print your tickets AT NO COST. For those of you who have not used this process to print or forward your tickets in the past, it is very easy, but we are happy to walk you through it, step-by-step. Click here for a tutorial on using your “My Devils Account”.

You will receive a UPS mailing with the remainder of your Season Tickets (home games 7-24) in early February.

You will also receive a mailing before our first home game with your prepaid parking passes (if applicable) and a few special perks!

Again, thank you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to stay in touch and remain available to answer any questions you may have. Information regarding an exclusive Season Ticket Holder Presale will be sent to you shortly. If we can do anything to personally enhance your hockey experience, please feel free to reach out to us directly:

Sincerely,

Your Fan Experience Team

I hate printing tickets (I collect them and the printed ones are big and ugly IMO).. Hmm maybe I could get them to print some up and leave mine at the Box Office

I may do the same thing. I like to keep my ticket stubs for games like opening night and when other miestones are reached.

I have Kovy's first game stub in a sealed plastic ticket holder.

Kovy's first game will always stick out in my mind as one of the most memorable regular season games I have ever seen/been to....

Whatta comeback!

Yeah yeah rub it in.. I also missed Marty's 552 game, wanna tell me how awesome that was too? Lol

Does anyone else feel like the team's language in that email would indicate that we are getting our full prizes plus maybe one or two small things extra?

Yeah yeah rub it in.. I also missed Marty's 552 game, wanna tell me how awesome that was too? Lol

Does anyone else feel like the team's language in that email would indicate that we are getting our full prizes plus maybe one or two small things extra?

I read it that we would be getting the FULL benefits and some "Extras" also... Cant wait to see it

Alright, I gotta admit: the deals the Devils are giving us this season are pretty sweet... They're playing it really smart and allowing us to get additional tickets throughout the season at 50% the box office. Very smart if you ask me; I already peaked my brother and friends' interest to use my presale.

Also, being a half-season ticket holder, they're giving me 2 free games more than what I paid for that plan, plus the usual playoff perks (which I think will be even better this year if we make it or advance).