Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

Not sure if I'm going to take advantage of this or not.

This week's "Season Ticket Holder Tuesday" exclusive perk allows you to see the Devils play on the road as they take on the NY Islanders at Nassau Coliseum on Saturday, February 16th.

Join other Season Ticket Holders as we watch the game together from the Devils shoot twice side in the 300-level. Normally, these tickets cost $50 a piece, but for this "Season Ticket Holder Tuesday" perk, we want to do something special.

We have reserved tickets to this game for only $45 per person. However, sign-up and the Devils will provide you with a free bus ride to the arena, a free commemorative edition Devils t-shirt and snacks along the way.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Not sure if I'm going to take advantage of this or not.

This week's "Season Ticket Holder Tuesday" exclusive perk allows you to see the Devils play on the road as they take on the NY Islanders at Nassau Coliseum on Saturday, February 16th.

Join other Season Ticket Holders as we watch the game together from the Devils shoot twice side in the 300-level. Normally, these tickets cost $50 a piece, but for this "Season Ticket Holder Tuesday" perk, we want to do something special.

We have reserved tickets to this game for only $45 per person. However, sign-up and the Devils will provide you with a free bus ride to the arena, a free commemorative edition Devils t-shirt and snacks along the way.

Cool perk, but getting tickets on StubHub is probably cheaper. The bus ride is nice though if you live near Newark.

I think it's awesome the Devils are doing this and like I said on HF, you're paying less than StubHub when you consider parking and tolls.. You're also in the section full of Devils fans which adds to the noise and fun

Hope they do this again for years to come, even when the Islanders move arenas

Edited by Colin226

If you're inclined to do this sort of thing, I can't imagine you'll get off much cheaper on your own through purchasing tickets on StubHub.  When you think about it, the $45 for the ticket, bus ride, and T-shirt (even though it will be a XXXXXL) is a great deal.  Tolls getting to LI from just about anywhere in NJ will cost at least $15, and parking I'm assuming is at least $5 (both numbers are very conservative estimates).  Therefore, $25 for a ticket and an oversized t-shirt seems pretty good to me.

Give the Devils props for coming up with this idea.  Seems like a fun time if you got the cash and don't mind going to the Mausoleum.  

Edited by Chuck the Duck

Parking was $10 when I went a couple years ago and it wasn't that close to the arena (you got $5 back in food credit at the nearby hotel). I don't think tolls were 'that' much but with StubHub you always have to add like $10 or so in shipping/commission so yeah the price is similar in the end.

The main thing with me is I'm worried about how long it'll take to get back from Newark via the train since its only one every hour. Driving there is problematic depending on when the lots close since the bus will be back after 10.

Parking was $10 when I went a couple years ago and it wasn't that close to the arena (you got $5 back in food credit at the nearby hotel). I don't think tolls were 'that' much but with StubHub you always have to add like $10 or so in shipping/commission so yeah the price is similar in the end.

The main thing with me is I'm worried about how long it'll take to get back from Newark via the train since its only one every hour. Driving there is problematic depending on when the lots close since the bus will be back after 10.

If you pay to park your car in a lot, they're not gonna just close up the gate on you, especially since you pay ahead of time. Chances are they just leave the gate open(our favorite phrase) and there's probably a guy there until at least 12am. I mean, what would they do for a playoff game that goes into the next morning, lock everyone's cars in the lots? Edited by ATLL765

On game nights they always say the lot closes an hour after the game ends. That was worrying me when I was doing the net picture the other night. I don't know how the lots work on non-Devil game nights.

How was the net picture? How long did it take? I'm doing that Saturday. We're you able to access the picture yet?

In my experience, they just leave the gate open when they're done and cars are still there.. Otherwise, they tell you when you park "Your car must be out by xx o'clock".. You could also park for free on Broad Street right? No one is breaking into a car on Broad

In my experience, they just leave the gate open when they're done and cars are still there.. Otherwise, they tell you when you park "Your car must be out by xx o'clock".. You could also park for free on Broad Street right? No one is breaking into a car on Broad

You might not have a side mirror when you get back though. I thought meters were only free on Sunday, not the whole weekend? Maybe I got it mixed up though, I can never remember.

Edit: Just saying, I've pretty much refused to pay to park whenever I go to the games, so I either find a free meter or a side street near one of the light rail stations. On the whole, it's been a pretty good deal, been driving to games myself for 4-5 years now and seen what's likely at least 50 games and only once did my car get broken into...and they didn't even take anything(it's because there wasn't anything to take, lol). So basically you gotta think $15X50 games=more than the cost to replace 1 window. I think I came out ahead, though that ride home was very pointy and cold.

Edited by ATLL765

How was the net picture? How long did it take? I'm doing that Saturday. We're you able to access the picture yet?

It finally came up today, they say it gets posted inside a week so they met the deadline lol.

It seemed pretty organized, and they used both nets to get it done twice as fast.