Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

In my experience, they just leave the gate open when they're done and cars are still there.. Otherwise, they tell you when you park "Your car must be out by xx o'clock".. You could also park for free on Broad Street right? No one is breaking into a car on Broad

You might not have a side mirror when you get back though. I thought meters were only free on Sunday, not the whole weekend? Maybe I got it mixed up though, I can never remember.

Edit: Just saying, I've pretty much refused to pay to park whenever I go to the games, so I either find a free meter or a side street near one of the light rail stations. On the whole, it's been a pretty good deal, been driving to games myself for 4-5 years now and seen what's likely at least 50 games and only once did my car get broken into...and they didn't even take anything(it's because there wasn't anything to take, lol). So basically you gotta think $15X50 games=more than the cost to replace 1 window. I think I came out ahead, though that ride home was very pointy and cold.

Had my window smashed and car broken into two weeks for the first time in 5 years so I know what you mean.. Parking on the street saved me a lot more than the window cost.. Also had a cold ride home lol

Had my window smashed and car broken into two weeks for the first time in 5 years so I know what you mean.. Parking on the street saved me a lot more than the window cost.. Also had a cold ride home lol

Haha, yeah, it can happen. Luckily, I conditioned myself from the beginning to never leave anything in the car that's worth more than $5. Any iPods, cables, GPS, etc. Lock it in the glovebox, out of sight. I guarantee my car was broken into because my gf at the time left the iPod cable hooked into the radio and they thought they could get an iPod out of it since the cable is literally all they took from the car. Then it's time to roll out the plastic and duct tape until you either get pulled over multiple times by the same cop or you got $300 to spend, lol.

Wasn't sure where to put this but I was interested in buying a seven game plan as I had an all-star plan last year.

Devils expect me to pay $850 dollars for a seven game plan? For two tickets when I'm looking for three? Yeah OK... I was told discussing the possibility of buying season tickets that tickets in the 100 level of the Prudential center would be $25 a game. Therefore 25x3x7 = 525. Therefore I should be paying 525 dollars. Not nearly 1 grand. I love this team but they seriously can keep their overpriced tickets when I can get 7 games for way less on the secondary market.

I was looking to be as close to the aisle as possible in any area of the 100 level. Seriously. Any area of the 100 level. Cheapest I know is balcony so over there most likely.

Edited by TheMazz

They are not going to have the same per game prices for a 7-game plan than they do for season tickets, sorry :P

And there are a lot of sth's in the cheapest sections there, it's unlikely you're getting a choice location.

Why not though? You shouldn't be paying MORE for less games. That's sorta crazy. If anything you should be paying LESS since you are seeing less games then in a regular season. Edited by TheMazz

Uh, because they want people to buy more games? If they gave similar prices for 7 games than they do 24, which one do you think the majority of people would choose? (Hint, it's not 24).

Half season plans price wise per game are about in between sth price and box office. The fewer games you buy, the less savings you get per game.

Uh, because they want people to buy more games? If they gave similar prices for 7 games than they do 24, which one do you think the majority of people would choose? (Hint, it's not 24).

Half season plans price wise per game are about in between sth price and box office. The fewer games you buy, the less savings you get per game.

If they ran similar prices it wouldn't matter. People would choose 7 games because they don't want to go/can't go to all those games and people would take the 24 game full season because that sorta thing isn't a problem. If that reasoning is the case I'll just stick to buying my tickets elsewhere. I can't justify buying tickets for that much money for so few games. I couldn't imagine anyone doing so. I was also all ready to buy seasons but I was refused my 250 a month payment (which is what I paid last year.)

Maybe I can do so next year because it will be a full schedule...just realistically not gonna be possible this year. Not with those prices. Shame because I thought everything would be cheaper due to the shortened schedule.

Edited by TheMazz

Wasn't sure where to put this but I was interested in buying a seven game plan as I had an all-star plan last year.

Devils expect me to pay $850 dollars for a seven game plan? For two tickets when I'm looking for three? Yeah OK... I was told discussing the possibility of buying season tickets that tickets in the 100 level of the Prudential center would be $25 a game. Therefore 25x3x7 = 525. Therefore I should be paying 525 dollars. Not nearly 1 grand. I love this team but they seriously can keep their overpriced tickets when I can get 7 games for way less on the secondary market.

I was looking to be as close to the aisle as possible in any area of the 100 level. Seriously. Any area of the 100 level. Cheapest I know is balcony so over there most likely.

So why not just buy the full season plan, keep 7 games, and sell the rest? At that price point you can easily break even or turn a profit on the games you sell.

So why not just buy the full season plan, keep 7 games, and sell the rest? At that price point you can easily break even or turn a profit on the games you sell.

Oh I was all ready to buy seasons from the Devils - I was paying less then I did for the all star plan last year even but they wanted way too much for payments. I think it was like 350/400 a month? That simply wasn't doable for me. I was looking to pay 250 a month. If I can get 1,500 dollar seasons next year in the 100 level with that sort of payment plan then I'll have no problem committing. Edited by TheMazz

you think you can get 100 level tickets for $25 for the must see games (Rags/Pitt...etc)

you can probably get 7 sh!t games for that price no question.

Good luck.

you think you can get 100 level tickets for $25 for the must see games (Rags/Pitt...etc)

you can probably get 7 sh!t games for that price no question.

Good luck.

Oh god no. This was their flex plan. My rep told me to pick 7 games of my choosing. So I picked like

3/7 - Buffalo

3/10 - Winnipeg

3/23 - Florida

4/5 - Toronto

4/10 - Boston

4/12 - Ottawa

4/23 - Montreal

Neither were listed as the premier games - therefore the more "expensive" options. So I purposely steered from Pitt/NYR/Philly

Oh god no. This was their flex plan. My rep told me to pick 7 games of my choosing. So I picked like

3/7 - Buffalo

3/10 - Winnipeg

3/23 - Florida

4/5 - Toronto

4/10 - Boston

4/12 - Ottawa

4/23 - Montreal

Neither were listed as the premier games - therefore the more "expensive" options. So I purposely steered from Pitt/NYR/Philly

I was told the cheapest is $31/seat/game for seasons, bringing one seat to like $558 a couple games ago, so it's probably more like $470-500 now. Was told $41/seat/game for a the all-star half plan, so I imagine the cheapest you'd see for a flex plan is about $30/seat/game. This was for the 200's though, so the 100's are gonna cost you a shade more. That being said, for 7 non hard to get into games, your best bet is stubhub. You should have little problem finding tix for $20-30 to pretty much all the games you picked.

That's pretty much what I'm gonna do, stubhub it up. Pick the same section/row for the same price each "non premier" game I wanna go to...more then likely will be same seats LOL.

I do want to bring my wife to one lower level seat game in March or April on the cheap, that's probably the only time I'll look elsewhere.

3/7 - Buffalo

3/10 - Winnipeg

3/23 - Florida

4/5 - Toronto

4/10 - Boston

4/12 - Ottawa

4/23 - Montreal

Best bet is to get season tickets if you can afford it.

The perks and the pricing make it the way to go by far.

I'm in section 130, $43/seat. can't beat it.

That's pretty much what I'm gonna do, stubhub it up. Pick the same section/row for the same price each "non premier" game I wanna go to...more then likely will be same seats LOL.

I do want to bring my wife to one lower level seat game in March or April on the cheap, that's probably the only time I'll look elsewhere.

Oh dude just wait until preseason next year. Last year I got clubs in the fire lounge for 60 a ticket. Best bargain I've ever seen. Last preseason that is.

Edited by TheMazz

lol....

For today's Season Ticket Holder Tuesday exclusive perk, we are providing you with a unique opportunity that any fan would love to hear.

Whether
it's our Power Play rallying cry or the scoring summary on a big goal,
Devils PA announcer Kevin Clark’s booming voice makes sure that
Prudential Center is electric for big Devils moments. To help you let
everyone know who your favorite team is, we are providing you with two
versions of Kevin's voice announcing you as a loyal Devils Season Ticket
Holder, that you can download as your personal voicemail greeting. Please click here
for instructions on how to download the MP3 audio files. Let your
friends, family and anyone who is trying to reach you know, that you are
a proud Devils Season Ticket Holder!

Additionally, we are providing you with the chance to download a sound that we all love to hear; one that never gets old - the Devils Goal Horn. Simply click here
and follow the instructions for your phone and you will be able to
relive every big goal you have experienced in the arena every time your
phone rings!
We know that you’re the best fans in the NHL....and now with your new voicemail and ring tones, everyone else will know it too!

Your Fan Experience Team

Edited by Satans Hockey

Anybody have a link to the STH discount ticket pricing? Somewhere I had a color coded chart, but I can't find it now. I need to pick up a few extras, and all I can find is my old email offering the 50% pre-sale discount, which expired on Jan. 25.

http://devils.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/12-13VariablePricingGrid.pdf?cm_mid=1900681&cm_crmid=%7B96190BAE-20AB-DF11-A7C7-005056816798%7D&cm_medium=email

lol....

For today's Season Ticket Holder Tuesday exclusive perk, we are providing you with a unique opportunity that any fan would love to hear.

Whether

it's our Power Play rallying cry or the scoring summary on a big goal,

Devils PA announcer Kevin Clark’s booming voice makes sure that

Prudential Center is electric for big Devils moments. To help you let

everyone know who your favorite team is, we are providing you with two

versions of Kevin's voice announcing you as a loyal Devils Season Ticket

Holder, that you can download as your personal voicemail greeting. Please click here

for instructions on how to download the MP3 audio files. Let your

friends, family and anyone who is trying to reach you know, that you are

a proud Devils Season Ticket Holder!

Additionally, we are providing you with the chance to download a sound that we all love to hear; one that never gets old - the Devils Goal Horn. Simply click here

and follow the instructions for your phone and you will be able to

relive every big goal you have experienced in the arena every time your

phone rings!

We know that you’re the best fans in the NHL....and now with your new voicemail and ring tones, everyone else will know it too!

Your Fan Experience Team

"RISE UP DEVILS ARMY AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER AND A BRIEF MESSAGE!!! IT'S TIME FOR A PSE&G VOOOOIIICCEEEMMMAAAIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!"

Are the devils having any meet and greets like the skate or open practice this year like they normally do?

I'm sure the Fan Exp Team is working hard on that but with such a tight schedule I'm guessing they're having trouble picking a date far enough out.. They basically have to wait for Lou to approve a date and then hope everything goes as planned.. It was awful last year when they had to change it last minute from a weekend to a weekday