All purpose Olympics thread

SterioDesign

Is this infighting necessary?  Take it to PM and act as if there is a concept of maturity on the open forum.  That is for all of you. 

This seems to happen every year, where there is a period where one poster seems to provoke (intentionally or unintentionally) a large majority of the board into personal attack or sustained criticism.

Maybe we need a thread on how to use the ignore function again.

I understand that he got on peoples nerves enough times to make it fashionable to sh!t on him at every given opportunity. The goalies aren't solely to blame, but they are one part of the problem. The value of the euro isn't solely to blame for Greece's economic issues, but it's part of the problem. Unhealthy diets aren't solely to blame for heart disease, but it's part of the problem. Do you see how that works?

Edit: not worth it again....

Edited by TheRedStorm

Maybe we need a thread on how to use the ignore function again.

This too. Without naming names I'm already using the ignore feature on a few of the lightning rod posters here, and I probably wouldn't still be posting in this forum if not for the ignore feature.

Even with that this boards been pretty unreadable lately with the constant sniping.

Edited by NJDevs4978