TV Show

UnderDogX

Can't watch anything on CBS as they all seem so "cookie-cutter" comedies.

Aside from Modern Family, 30 Rock, Community and the Simpsons everything else under the description of "Comedy" seems stale and just missing the mark. "Louie" started out pretty good, but kind of boring me this season.

The only shows of interest:

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Mad Men

I have heard great things about Walking Dead and also House of Thrones. But haven't seen them yet.

You need to stream the Walking dead online before season 2 in a few weeks. They most likely will show season 1 prior to the first episode of season 2. Its awesome.

Louie was a good season. First season was better. They are already working on season 3 along with another season of Wilfred. Wilfred was good. I didnt get into it until half way through the season.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to stream the Walking dead online before season 2 in a few weeks. They most likely will show season 1 prior to the first episode of season 2. Its awesome.

Louie was a good season. First season was better. They are already working on season 3 along with another season of Wilfred. Wilfred was good. I didnt get into it until half way through the season.

Wilfred looked interesting, but I never managed to remember it was on.

Is Walking Dead on AMC on Demand?

Wilfred looked interesting, but I never managed to remember it was on.

Is Walking Dead on AMC on Demand?

Wilfred was really funny. Its one of those shows that you feel its either way to dumb and out there or its hilarious. Im into that stupid dry sense of humor.

Most likely. It was one of the biggest shows on AMC in the last few years if I am not mistaken.

If not here is the schedule for when the episodes are on AMC:

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/The-Walking-Dead

Wilfred was really funny. Its one of those shows that you feel its either way to dumb and out there or its hilarious. Im into that stupid dry sense of humor.

Most likely. It was one of the biggest shows on AMC in the last few years if I am not mistaken.

If not here is the schedule for when the episodes are on AMC:

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/The-Walking-Dead

Thanks

No Reservations ..anyone? and Frnge .. Im too busy watching soccer..

No Reservations is another really good show. I think most people find Anthony Bourdain....whats the word I'm looking for?

Anyway I like him. I appreciate what he does and what he has to say. His book is really good. Even if you arent in the culinary world, I would read it.

Modern Family

Parks and Rec

The Office (because, hell, I've watched 7 seasons so far, I'm riding this thing out until the bloody end)

Sunny

How I Met Your Mother (now ex-girlfriend got me into it, and I'm hooked)

Wilfred (NOONE else I know likes this show, go figure)

Edited by Devilsfan118

"Breaking Bad" and "Mad Men" are neck-and-neck at the top of my list...like trying to decide whether to go with the lobster tail or filet mignon...you just can't go wrong!

Staying on the AMC tip, I also like "The Killing" and "The Walking Dead."

For comedies, it's "30 Rock" and "Parks And Recreation." I've watched "The Office" since day one, but it's been a waste of a half hour these past few seasons, so I'm considering throwing in the towel.

I also like everything that's shown on the Aquarium Network, mainly their 24-hour coverage of an aquarium filled with exotic tropical fish while a hum drones incessantly in the background.

I thought it was pretty good. Its pretty out there for any tv show. FX is taking a big risk with this one. However the content, I think majority are going to find to weird and its going to fail. I dont see it, I know its just 1 episode, getting another season.

It is very well written and the plot is pretty good. Its a mind game already after 1 episode.

Edited by Quinn01

Great News: Arrested Development is BACK with new episodes and a Movie

Arrested Development BACK

when i first saw Rainn Wilsons "tweet" about this, i got really happy, i LOVED this show (and it plays on IFC from time to time)

its also part of the reason why i watch Archer (Same humor/voices)

can't wait until this starts again AND i will see the movie

Has anyone watched the first two episodes of Terranova? I only saw most of the first episode (my darn dvr ran out of space with about 20 minutes to go). It seemed like it might be good but I can't tell for sure yet. I'm hoping to catch the second episode in repeats this weekend.

Has anyone watched the first two episodes of Terranova? I only saw most of the first episode (my darn dvr ran out of space with about 20 minutes to go). It seemed like it might be good but I can't tell for sure yet. I'm hoping to catch the second episode in repeats this weekend.

I have both episodes dvr'd but the big 2 hr pilot hasn't fit into my schedule yet and I didn't want to have to split it up...I'm off the next two days so I'm sure I'll catch at least the pilot...i'm excited about it and a friend said he likes it so far...(same friend loves Community, Game of Thrones, Wilfred, and Modern Family so I usually take his word)