NFL Week 2!

CRASHER

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched most of that game.. and Brees was definately rushed on a couple plays... but a couple of times when he had all the time in the world he found a way to miss the reciever... Also if that defense can't stop the Buc's o, the Saints have some serious issues....

Also, even though they are 2-0 after 2, i am extremely unimpressed by our defense... yeah i know we're without Newman and Ellis... but the kind of coushins they gave the 'Fins today pissed me off to no end... you shouldnt be able to pass it to a guy for 7 yards in 3 secnds... it just shouldn't be as easy as th Dolphins made it look...

It'll all come together next week....

... won't it?

Who said anything about an off week? The Chargers couldn't beat the Patriots last year at HOME and sure as heck haven't beaten them this year. While the Colts did after all, win the Super Bowl last year and are 2-0 this year with almost all of their key personnel back. It's not right to put a bunch of pretenders in front of either team.

What you should have said was arguably the second most talented team in the AFC.

And I'm probably sonding really annoying right now and i apologize for it.. i get pissy when the cowboys lose and cocky when they win... so unless the Cowboys have a tie this year you'll probably get sick of me on this board :P
Edited by CRASHER

Denver is NO WAY IN HELL better then San Diego.. get that nonsense out of your head and watch them play... the DAMN COACH has NO CLUE on the kind of team he should be using on the field... the "vaunted" defense blew a 17-3 lead to the PATHETIC Raiders and this moron's hard-on for Jay Culter is completely cutting the blood flow to his stupid brain about what makes his team good... OFFENSIVE LINE PLAY AND THE RUNNING GAME and as long as this arrogant weasel runs a pass first offense this team will be LUCKY to be 8-8 by the time they play REAL opponents!!!!

The other teams in that division... KC... the Raiders??? :rofl:

yeah RIGHT!!!