Devils Locker Room Verizon Commercial

jkrdevil

Has anyone seen this commercial it's hilarious. It's like the NFL commercials they did this year. It shows a bunch of Devils players (actors not actual players) in the Devils trainer with one having a Madden like scare under his eye. Then some random guy getting in the whirlpool and screaming because of the water. Then it has Doc doing a voice over go "You wouldn't Make it in the NHL". After that it cuts to a picture of the phone with a Devils highlight on the phone screen. But here's the thing the highlight is of Cam tipping a shot (that is wither saved or goes wide). They couldn't find a better highlight to show than Cam tipping a shot and not scoring a goal? It's a funny commercial but the highlight selection is odd.

Has anyone seen this commercial it's hilarious. It's like the NFL commercials they did this year. It shows a bunch of Devils players (actors not actual players) in the Devils trainer with one having a Madden like scare under his eye. Then some random guy getting in the whirlpool and screaming because of the water. Then it has Doc doing a voice over go "You wouldn't Make it in the NHL". After that it cuts to a picture of the phone with a Devils highlight on the phone screen. But here's the thing the highlight is of Cam tipping a shot (that is wither saved or goes wide). They couldn't find a better highlight to show than Cam tipping a shot and not scoring a goal? It's a funny commercial but the highlight selection is odd.

yes...lol!

commercial was great...would have been much better with real players, but none the less it was funny as hell...especially the pip squeak who gets decked...lol!

the one guy had the madden scar and stiches from '03...it was probably a lot cheaper to use extras.

I got a kick out of this commercial as well, lol. It's about time VS did something with the Devils besides showing commercials of them being victimized by Messier and Bourque. 3 cups in 9 years, and not a mention from that - but some old geezer riding the Avs Stanley Cup Shuttle Bus scores a goal and that makes it in. :rant:

Blah, I'll shut up now.

I got a kick out of this commercial as well, lol. It's about time VS did something with the Devils besides showing commercials of them being victimized by Messier and Bourque. 3 cups in 9 years, and not a mention from that - but some old geezer riding the Avs Stanley Cup Shuttle Bus scores a goal and that makes it in. :rant:

Blah, I'll shut up now.

Blah, I'll shut up now.

Blah, I'll shut up now.

So watch the playoff games dork !! :P

Besides the numbers and names on the jersey be not important... it's the logo on the front you root for!!

They need to put it on youtube. I don't watch commercials. As soon as it goes to a break...I turn the channel. Lmao

I didn't rant about those damm NHL ads. So PAINFULLY obvious they're anti-devils. I was thinking they'd ahve to show Devils winning at some point just because it's a nice irony. But no... it's like an all out anti-Devils campaign. i dont get it :noclue:

Oh and I was thinking these verizon ads can't be players because lou wouldn't stand for it -- this way it's the devils name only being (semi) marketed. :giggle:

Edited by Pepperkorn