2013 NJDevs Fantasy Hockey

redruM

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would obviously need a first rounder coming back in any agreement.

You're like better off just drafting your #1 and seeing what people will pay for him... then trying to get lucky by drafting who they want... and seeing how it goes later in round 1 and round X, etc

Not officially (Yahoo! only lets you trade picks for 'next' year's draft, which isn't feasible in a non-keeper league with constant turnover) but you more or less have to draft each other's picks for the spots you 'trade', then do the deal with those players after the draft...NBA-style.

Maybe next year when we have more time we can do draft pick trades before the draft though, since I 'can' adjust the order for each individual round. Of course such trades would have to be even (two draft picks for two draft picks).

Edited by NJDevs4978

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with my lineup on a daily basis, I have similar players and depth at every position, though I don't neccesarily have top-end players other than Rask and maybe Green if he ever stays healthy. More like a solid lineup that 'should' be competitive in most categories.

On the one hand, it's going to give me major lineup headaches. On the other hand, it's nice to have depth in a short season in case things go awry and people get hurt or their games go to ****.

Yeah, this draft was really well-attended, I think 16 of the 19 at least showed up at some point - that's pretty good attendance.

One other note I forgot earlier, you have two IR spots on your roster. If one of your players goes on IR you can just put him there and pick up someone from the wire to fill out your roster, until that player gets off IR. Then you have to drop someone to bring him back.

I had to look it up to find who the hell you guys were talking about.

Right now the best pick looks like whoever grabbed Tarasenko in the 10th round :P Just a couple of picks after I took Huberdeau ironically enough, and he didn't have a bad debut either.

pretty happy he was still there. hopefully he keeps this up.