2013 NJDevs Fantasy Hockey

redruM

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wouldn't drop Franzen but the guy does have Alfie, Oshie and Havlat among his RW's too. Plus in a 48-game season there isn't nearly as much difference between a 55-60 point player (in an 82 game season) and a 45-point waiver pickup. And this doesn't seem to be the year to buy on Detroit players anyway :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well I wouldn't drop Franzen but the guy does have Alfie, Oshie and Havlat among his RW's too. Plus in a 48-game season there isn't nearly as much difference between a 55-60 point player (in an 82 game season) and a 45-point waiver pickup. And this doesn't seem to be the year to buy on Detroit players anyway :P

I guess... I just find it hard to justify dropping a 5th round pick of 18 rounds, with 19 teams... all of 3 games or so into the season.

But I guess no foul play, no acting as GM for others.

Hey,

No it was not a legit franzen drop. It's my first time playing fantasy and I thought the 'drop' button meant to the bench. I tried to put him back in but obviously have to wait for waivers but understand someone may pick him up :( never mind. You live and learn

Hey,

No it was not a legit franzen drop. It's my first time playing fantasy and I thought the 'drop' button meant to the bench. I tried to put him back in but obviously have to wait for waivers but understand someone may pick him up :( never mind. You live and learn

Oh okay...no worries, it's a free/fun league. I gave him back to you by putting White on IR so I wouldn't have to wait for you to tell me a player to drop. Eventually you will have to drop someone when White gets healthy to get him off IR (he's out 2-3 weeks).

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm getting used to the system now but still can't workout how to bench somebody on the iPhone app. Ive got lots to learn about fantasy hockey but am loving it

It can be challenging at first, but it's defintely fun... and adds a level of interest in out of town games; while expanding your general knowledge of the league and its teams.

Just remember we only get 48 games per 'slot'... so don't play everybody possible, everyday. It's the most repeat advice every year, and every year, someone is blindsided by it with a month to go in the season.