2013 NJDevs Fantasy Hockey

redruM

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth did Cory Conacher go undrafted in a 19-team league? Absurd, of course I never really heard of him either until he had his big opening night.

I was killing myself for going safe with Zetterberg as my first offensive player, sometimes it pays to stick with old pros though. What a performance tonight.

We'll see how this goes. I hate giving up the top talent in a trade.

Sworn D send Patrick Kane, Miikka Kiprusoff and Mike Kostka to NickNJD for Johan Franzen, Ryan Suter and Jose Theodore

Hopefully Brent Burns returns soon and gets with it quickly.

You can thank Tobias Enstrom for putting up a ton of points; it's still very early, so there are big swings.

You do have serious roster issues to address though which could bump you up.

You have the 2nd worst +/- (ie you are only getting 2 out of a possible 19pts for this category)

And you have the least shots on goals, blocks and hits (all 1 pt).

My biggest problem right now is goaltending. Which is disaponting because I used my top 5 pick on Lundqvist.

Carey Price is doing great, but the surprise best goalie to date is Craig Anderson.

You can thank Tobias Enstrom for putting up a ton of points; it's still very early, so there are big swings.

You do have serious roster issues to address though which could bump you up.

You have the 2nd worst +/- (ie you are only getting 2 out of a possible 19pts for this category)

And you have the least shots on goals, blocks and hits (all 1 pt).

My biggest problem right now is goaltending. Which is disaponting because I used my top 5 pick on Lundqvist.

Carey Price is doing great, but the surprise best goalie to date is Craig Anderson.

haha thanks for pointing that out.

i actually went to the FA the other day and picked up the guy with the most amount of hits and a guy with a high +/-.  Whatever, we'll see.

Not sure who the beavers   (Nick) is...  But as an FYI; you didn't need to drop Lupul.  He's IR, so you can place him on your IR (limit 2 players)... and pick up another player for free.   Then when he is healthy, you can make the descision to keep him or not...

I don't think Lupul is make or break you type player given his injury history.

Thats a huge payment for Nash...

Id say H Sedin is better than Nash on his own... but getting Sedin, Oshie, Alfreddson for Nash. wow I know its made in good faith, but not a fan of it

I was actually going to deny it due to the fact that it would cripple me at LW but the return was too good to pass up. I think it would be too good for anyone to pass on.