Ryan Miller Interview Bruins Sabres 11/12

hattrick

its hockey and people lose their emotions...that being said nose job lucic is an a-hole and i would love him on my team as miller probably would as well

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/C-8217-mon-Milan-Lucic-don-8217-t-be-that-guy?urn=nhl-wp12092

Police questioned Lucic outside his condo and he told them: "My girlfriend is upstairs. We had an argument. We're fine. Why are you here at my house?"

As the officer continued to question Lucic, he "slammed his cell phone to the ground and yelled 'Do you know who I am?' " the police report states. At which point, the officer asked for identification and Lucic produced an ID from Vancouver, Canada.

Edited by justdo3043

I feel for Miller on this one. Lucic had time to avoid Miller but chose to just run him down. Lucic is a peice of garbage for this play.

I couldnt believe he wasnt even fined. I wouldnt expect a suspension because that is just part of the game it wasnt an illegal hit. Unsportsmanlike conduct possibly.

Anyone find out if Lucic got a penalty after this?

I feel for Miller on this one. Lucic had time to avoid Miller but chose to just run him down. Lucic is a peice of garbage for this play.

I couldnt believe he wasnt even fined. I wouldnt expect a suspension because that is just part of the game it wasnt an illegal hit. Unsportsmanlike conduct possibly.

Anyone find out if Lucic got a penalty after this?

2 min for charging

Edited by squishyx

The problem I have is that NO ONE really challenged Lucic in the aftermath.

The only Sabre on the ice really capable of doing so was Paul Gaustad. The problem is he was also the furthest Sabre away from Lucic when it happens, he was also held back by Horton once he reached the pile. Now I dont think its fair to expect someone like Sekera, Pominville or Vanek to just get pounded into a pulp by Lucic there.