Scf Game 7 Thread

msweet

End of first period:

I'm happy with the Devils play....but they are getting no calls and Stevenson gets called....that's o.k. but after the cross-check on Gomer in front of the net, you'd think that wouldn't get called.....IMO refs owe us one.

Some solid saves by both Marty and Jiggy.

Crowd needs to stay loud.

I Believe.

GO DEVILS!!

Good period by The Devils. that was a great chance by Elias shorthanded. I have such a headache from all the nerves, jumping and yelling. I don't know if I could take 2 more periods. Keep up the good work Devils, the goals will come. Marty has looked sharp as well.

You know, the Stevenson call really pisses me off. The refs let every hold & hook go, but a marginal board gets called? You've got to be kidding. I look for the refs to give a little something back in the 2nd.

What's making me the most nervous is the play of White. Couple of times he looked confused over what to do with the puck behind Marty. Everyone else looking solid.

All series long the non-calls on the face-off by the Ducks...interferences, holding and hooking has been DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! Why haven't they been calling this?????? It's happened on every faceoff!!!!

Sorry about the rant....the nerves and I'm running out of beer.

GO DEVILS!!!

I don't think we should blame anything on the refs.

Stevenson should have let up period, wasn't necessary. Didn't hurt a Ducks didn't get off shot and had Patty got that puck lifted it would have been a score for the Devils. I'd take it first score but didn't happen.

The players will win this game. The refs won't give it away. They might not make calls that they have made before but that's standard operating procedure in game 7 unfortunately. Inconsistent calling of penalties in 3rd periods, OTs and game 7s.

What's making me the most nervous is the play of White. Couple of times he looked confused over what to do with the puck behind Marty. Everyone else looking solid.

I agree...he was aweful in game 6....he has done a good job pinching and getting his shots on the net.

I like the way Nieds is jumping into the play.

GO DEVILS!!!

GREAT PERIOD DEVILS, I believe we played very well, lets keep it up and the goals will come.

The Stevenson penalty was complete BS, nothing severe at all.

LMAO @ the broadcasters, Elias made a chance w/ no room to make a move and the broadcasters continued to hail Jiggy like he was a god. Elias came from one side and had no room to make a move... holy sh!t, how is that a god like save?!?!??!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.