GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

ZeroGravityFat

Good call :razz:

I'd gladly eat crow for that post.

But seriously even taking out the whole ref should have blown it dead Marty screwed up on that play. I just hope that it ends there as I will admit he does have a good record of rebounding in games after he makes a gaffe.

While I like this win I'm not celebrating until we win that fourth game. Especially against that team.

But seriously even taking out the whole ref should have blown it dead Marty screwed up on that play. I just hope that it ends there as I will admit he does have a good record of rebounding in games after he makes a gaffe.

While I like this win I'm not celebrating until we win that fourth game. Especially against that team.

The mistake isn't giving up the goal, it's not playing the puck. It's blown dead immediately... IF THEY NOTICE. And sometimes, hell alot of the time, they don't.

My bad guys. I really thought the Rags didn't win 2 in a row the whole post season.

Then again, I don't follow them :puke:

Mike

You Sir are a Marty basher.....it what you do....never give credit......just cheap shots....its who you are!!!

Henrik Lundqvist's career numbers vs. the Devils ...

Regular Season:

41 GP, 25-11-5, 1.79 GAA, .936 Sv%, 6 SO

Playoffs:

13 GP, 6-7, 2.54 GAA, .901 Sv%, 2 SO

The man is human in the postseason. We can do this.

CLOSE IT OUT, BOYS!!!

You Sir are a Marty basher.....it what you do....never give credit......just cheap shots....its who you are!!!

The entire second half of the season I posted several times how well he has played. I even admitted he was making me eat crow.

I don't bash Marty for the hell of it or get any joy from it. I also don't kiss his ass every opportunity I get and hold him at a god-like untouchable level like a lot of other posters do. If he does well I say it and when he has a bad game or makes a bad play I say it.

As someone who has cheered for this team since '92, I will be sad to see Marty retire when he finally hangs up the skates. I just hope the next guy who takes over is good. Wedgewood i'm assuming?

This is such an odd thing to talk about. Just saying. I hope we survive this series, for cryin out loud.

Edited by Jerrydevil

Why on the press conference do they keep talking about the lucky bounces on a "couple" of the Devs goals? One lucky bounce.

because clearly there was no luck involved on the rags 3rd goal (right out of the gretzky to kurri playbook) and the callahan kick in

media just wants to diminish all things devils

because clearly there was no luck involved on the rags 3rd goal (right out of the gretzky to kurri playbook) and the callahan kick in

I can't believe the rags are so proud of their goals: Marty handed them the first, the refs handed them the second and third. If there should be any discussion of lucky goals, you should be looking at the boys in blue.

Exactly.

Richards just said it too...."they got a couple of lucky bounces........"

Actually, screw 'em, let 'em think that.