Devils Name Peter DeBoer New Head Coach

nmigliore

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait until 3:30pm and see for yourself that Pete DeBoer will be officially named the next Devils head coach.

Yeah. I know. We all do. But 40 people said it would be Deboer, including Darren Dreger. And then you came in saying that it will be 'official' like you're breaking a story. Those 'sources' have any Parise news?

All the buzz and tweats and such seem to have settled on DeBoer. Is anyone hearing anything else, even if it's a "nothing is certain" kind of thing? You'd expect that sice they evidently leaked it wasn't therrien they would do the same for deBoer if it really wasn't him.

For what its worth:

233Crazies Ray - Psycho-T

by CalDevil3219

Peter DeBoer will be next Devils head coach. Was seen driven in from the airport 2 Prudential Center. Officially announced will be @ 3:30pm

#NHL news. Confirming Peter DeBoer will named the next coach of the #Devils this afternoon.

@RealKyper

EJHradek_NHL EJ Hradek

Pete DeBoer has 1 yr left on his contract in FLA. IF DeBoer is the choice in NJ, Florida will get some financial relief depending on terms

For what its worth:

233Crazies Ray - Psycho-T

by CalDevil3219

Peter DeBoer will be next Devils head coach. Was seen driven in from the airport 2 Prudential Center. Officially announced will be @ 3:30pm

Now the NHL prospective coaches have paparazzi? :rolleyes:

Thats just what we need another Princess Diana on our hands....

Edited by Quinn01

TG is ruining all the fun by practically telling us who will be announced as the coach before the actual presser is held.. Way to kill the suspense.. It's not like Lou gives us very much to get excited about in anticipation (although last summer was a pretty good drama)

Can't complain about the DeBoer hiring at this point. Obviously, he'll be flambeau'd if the team struggles.

I like it. I'm not blown away by it, but I definitely don't think it warrants massive amounts of criticism. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do with our team.

Draft: check

Coach: check

Zach: Gettin worried

Roster: hmmm

This hiring completely negates almost any chance of Clarkson being shipped out IMO.