Official License plates for NJ Devils!

DevilMinder

On MSG they said there will be an unveiling of the NJ Devils official state plates. SWEET !

By Eric Marin www.newjerseydevils.com

The Devils are about to add a plate to their three Stanley Cups.

Giving fans a new way to show their Devils pride, the team will unveil its official New Jersey license plate in a pre-game ceremony at Prudential Center on Wednesday, Nov. 10. The Devils host the Buffalo Sabres at 7 p.m.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pray the cop pulling you over isn't a Ranger fan.

My son was driving my car which has the Devils license plate frame. He got pulled over by a Suffolk County Cop (NY) and he was scared trying to figure out what he did. Cop gave him a hard time about the plate, telling him it was illegal. Then before he lets him go, he added "Besides they suck anyway." This was back in July. He had to be a Rangers fan.

Yeah DM I saw that last week! I wish I were the kind to get stuff like that... :saddevil:

My mom objects to bumper stickers because when you drive like an a$hole, you give that whole group a bad name -- and if you're perfect no one gives a sh!t anyhow so....

u need time on the couch...

a little namby - pamby time...

Yeah DM I saw that last week! I wish I were the kind to get stuff like that... :saddevil:

My mom objects to bumper stickers because when you drive like an a$$hole, you give that whole group a bad name -- and if you're perfect no one gives a sh!t anyhow so....

Good thing I'm a perfect driver

Does Oats have daughters? I bet they'd be adorable. Not so great on a guy... which -- is a very good thing. I am NOT in the mood to think Oats is cute. :angry: not because of his coachoing or anything -- it's just he's NOT cute and I'm not in the mood to THINK he is. <_<

I hated it when I had a thing for Ray Liotta and went as far as to attempt to arrange a meeting even.... I was 22 and (fortunately) no one thought it was a good idea! :lol:

:saddevil:

as if you all couldn't figure it out...

:evilcry: I'm dipping into the Halloween candy -- :argh::argh: I'm sugar's bitch! :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry:

Does Oats have daughters? I bet they'd be adorable. Not so great on a guy... which -- is a very good thing. I am NOT in the mood to think Oats is cute. :angry: not because of his coachoing or anything -- it's just he's NOT cute and I'm not in the mood to THINK he is. <_<

I hated it when I had a thing for Ray Liotta and went as far as to attempt to arrange a meeting even.... I was 22 and (fortunately) no one thought it was a good idea! :lol:

oates looks like he's had some work done .. when he turned a certain way and the goal light shone on him he resembled the new megan fox unsure.gif

Sorry if this is turning into a political rant. I think this idea is plain stupid. License plates should be there to identify cars and nothing else. If you want a Devils logo on your car, buy a bumper sticker. If we have the Devils logo on the NJ plate, we will get the flyers and rangers logo on it too. The next step to generate revenue will be having plates with advertisements. Then they will look like NASCAR plates if you like it or not. Keep the plates simple.

Sorry if this is turning into a political rant. I think this idea is plain stupid. License plates should be there to identify cars and nothing else. If you want a Devils logo on your car, buy a bumper sticker. If we have the Devils logo on the NJ plate, we will get the flyers and rangers logo on it too. The next step to generate revenue will be having plates with advertisements. Then they will look like NASCAR plates if you like it or not. Keep the plates simple.

I like the plate, nice and simple. But I agree with what you are saying. It seems like every group with more than 4 people can have a licence plate. It could be worse though. Look at Florida plates. It seems like every person gets their own design and color scheme in that state.

Edited by mac760

All profits from this plate go to benefit youth hockey in New Jersey. Just like the cancer plates go to cancer research, and the Pinelands plates go to funding preservation. Its not like the State is making money off this.