2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

i cant believe price is out the entire series. anyone think prust or subban are going to crash hard tonight on henrik

I've been beating that drum since yesterday- the Queen needs to be planted in the first row tonight. I also think the Rags can be intimidated pretty easily. Bunch of fairies on that team, just like the Habs. Edited by MadDog2020

neither Rangers or MTL is winning against LA or Chicago. I was never worried that MTL could win a cup. All i was worried is that as long they are alive my feed would sucks.

They played Tampa without Bishop who saved their ass all season, against the bruins they got dominated 6 games out of 7 but got very very opportunistic and lucky goals mostly on the PPs they got for diving. Totally got outplayed by Rangers last game. MTL is absolutely not a team who could win against the West

Nobody thought the Devils were beating the Red Wings in 95....and we swept them. Nothing is a given in the playoffs.

I was walking around Manhattan with my GF on Saturday and no matter where you went you saw people in wearing Rangers crap and talking about them to each other.

The best is most of these people would talk normally but as soon as they see someone else with another piece of Rangers garbage on they would just suddenly have this annoying NY bullsh!t nasally accent while saying "Rainjizz" to each other.

Nobody thought the Devils were beating the Red Wings in 95....and we swept them. Nothing is a given in the playoffs.

Kings in 2012 overall in the playoffs are another example. They were dead up until the last few weeks of the season and steamrolled in the playoffs.

If so, good move. The Rags don't know him and Budaj is terrible.

That's a funny joke, Budaj has been a good backup during the season even though his playoff record is very lackluster.  By that logic, you would argue that the Rags "know" Marty and would beat him in every game. 

That's a funny joke, Budaj has been a good backup during the season even though his playoff record is very lackluster. By that logic, you would argue that the Rags "know" Marty and would beat him in every game.

Budaj didn't exactly look impressive when he played in the 3rd period the other day, and the Rags aren't familiar with Tokarsky because they've never played against him... He's a bit of a wild card is all I'm saying. Why the fvck not, they aren't winning the series anyway. Maybe you catch lightning in a bottle, for a couple games anyway. Probably not, but its worth a shot. Edited by MadDog2020

It's impossible not to love the atmosphere there. I love how everybody is in their seat at the drop of the puck. It always annoys me how the fans at the pru center, especially in the club seats are always back in the clubs filling up on burgers and chicken fingers when the game starts