NFL Week 2!

CRASHER

Here we go again, eh?? It just feels like there's more pain and season-ending injuries coming this week (or I'm just paranoid about my 0-4 tits up effort in fantasy football somewhere

:P)... either way as always a few games you need to be strapped to the pain chair to watch but there is some quality this football Sunday to enjoy!!

Sunday Sept 14:

Bears at Panthers:

Shock of the early NFL season is that one of these teams will be 2-0

Edited by CRASHER

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame the Bengals because they were stopped cold by the leagues best Defense.

I don't and they weren't :P

the Ravens aren't even the best defense wearing purple in the NFL!

I blame the Bengals for being lost, pathetic, soft and gutless

Relaxing day tomorrow, just watching my fantasy teams go to work.. then monday.

Is it Monday yet? (da da da daaaa...**MNF song**)

You have to be the only person eager for Monday..

I dont care if the Devils and were playing Game 7 of the SC Finals on a Monday.. its a Monday.. and Mondays suck

I'm eager for Monday night. I don't care what you say, but its Cowboys Eagles MNF, and I can deal with work and the burden of a new week to watch my favorite team play.

And if you're serious about that SCF statement, you're a moron.

Well I'd be excited of course, but my whole isn't about sports and Madden 09 and other video games, like yours probably is

I detest Mondays b/c its the beginning of the week. I much rather the game be a later in the week or mid-week thing..

Edited by nmigliore

1. I love my job wished I worked more, must suck to hate something you spend so much time doing

2. MNF is king... well maybe queen... now SNF is king... but I love when my team is in prime time, means I can sit back and ENJOY all the other games without root or bias :P

3. my favorite night to go to the bar is still Tuesday, so Monday means Tuesday is next

4. why the hell am I defending mbIII??? :blink:

Screwy situation for certain fantasy teams this week to keep an eye on and for SURE adjust your rosters!

Wonder what the hell the NFL will do... seems some bye shifting is gonna happen (what an annoyance from that fantasy POV, but hey what ya can do... unless they hurry to Baltimore for Sunday/Monday?)

Ike damages Texans

My delusions have taken a turn for the worse...I can see the Jack Del Rio buggy eyes..I can see 10 penalties against the Bills...I can see Maurice Jones-Drew pissing me off...I see more beer being con$umed......

Well.. Jags's Offensive line are in big trouble. They lost for the year LG Vince Manuwai and RT Maurice Williams. Add in they lost back-up G Collier who got shot a few weeks ago.

The Steelers are gonna stomp on the Clowns ! :dance: Sorry, but the Browns's non-pressure and having with inexperience corner backs, I just don't see them winning.

It says it in the first two freaking lines

if you're that damn lazy I hope your whole team is filled with Ravens and Texicans :P

Dude all the article says was that a postponement was likely, not definite and it did NOT give a date. And the last line says it was 'unclear' when it could be made up. SD gave the date.

Edited by Hasan4978

I know how to read an article, but that article does not say the game was rescheduled for November 9, 2008. :P That article only says it has been postponed. I went further by updating the article that the game has already been rescheduled for November 9, 2008. :)

Baltimore @ Houston - Nov. 9.

Edited by SatansDevils

2 yards needed for a TD with 1st and goal and the Jets cant get it.. 3 handoffs to Jones and he can't get in.. Settle for a FG, 6-3 Pats. This should be 10-7 Jets if they would convert on their god damn opportunities.

Edited by nmigliore

Go Bill$, I hope they win the AFC East. I know who's NOT going to win it :rolleyes: The Jets always pull this, whenever it's set up great they always find a way to blow it.

Defense plays well all day but of course couldn't make the one stop they needed to, other than Chansey Stuckey nobody can put it in the endzone :doh1: Under 200 yards passing for THE SAVIOR and a silly INT, we could have had Chad run this offense with the same results the first two weeks. And the Jets' kicking is an unmitigated joke, first Nugent misses a short FG last week and then Feely this week, while NE won the field position battle with those kickoffs. Only NE could dump Vinatieri and come up with almost as good a kicker :rant:

And then of course the same 1-15 team that the Jets were tooth and nail to hold on for a win last week is getting punked at Arizona this week...figures.

Between the Mets and this bs, what a Sunday :P

Edited by Hasan4978