Euro 2004

ciyenne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well. So will I. 2 goals in the 90th minute against us on Sunday. I wept.

It's that Henry that I'm most scared of. He just floats around, asleep for most of the match and then wakes up and scores.

I love him playing for Arsenal, I hate him playing for France.

Yeah, well. So will I. 2 goals in the 90th minute against us on Sunday. I wept.

It's that Henry that I'm most scared of. He just floats around, asleep for most of the match and then wakes up and scores.

I love him playing for Arsenal, I hate him playing for France.

Who's your club team ?

I cling to my support of Liverpool in vain 'cos they never win anything. Not that I have any connections to the city or the club but because the boy I had a manic crush on when I was about 9 supported them.

I also support (prob. more than Liverpool now) Arsenal.

And will cheer anyone playing against Man U.

Oooops..... ManU is probably the most visible stateside they play their games on YES network. They also came around last summer in a tour with other great teams like AC Roma and Benfica but the 2 main reasons I like them is -they play Tim Howard ex of the NYNJ Metrostars (an american by God !) but mainly for Diego Forlan who hails from my hometown Montevideo ! and yes theyre the Devils too :evil:

Yeah, Man U is the biggest football team in the world. They have fantastic players who are all internationals but...they, to me, lack heart. And they've lost a little star quality after Beckham left...although Christiano Ronaldo is doing a good job. It's almost a shame they're so strong because it's such a two horse race for the Premiership every year. It'd be nice to see some actual competition.

Real Madrid have the most amazing roster.

Today, Italy will play against Sweden. It will be a hard game for us! We played so badly vs Denmark on Monday, that I am not very optimistic.

Who knows? Maybe the Totti's episode will shake the team and without him they will play well.

--------

Real Madrid has lots of Stars, but that was not a team. They have so many great offensive players, but they don't have defense. I wasn't surprised by their defeats this year.

That team has no balance... And in my opinion, Beckham's purchase was absolutely useless...

--------

Diablo, the team is not AC Roma, but AS Roma. However, here in Italy NOBODY says AS Roma or AC Milan... Those team are only Roma and Milan.

Yeah, Man U is the biggest football team in the world. They have fantastic players who are all internationals but...they, to me, lack heart. And they've lost a little star quality after Beckham left...although Christiano Ronaldo is doing a good job. It's almost a shame they're so strong because it's such a two horse race for the Premiership every year. It'd be nice to see some actual competition.

Real Madrid have the most amazing roster.

How amazing was Arensal though? They went undefeated...I saw that and was blown away..did their accomplishments get a lot of attention?

How amazing was Arensal though? They went undefeated...I saw that and was blown away..did their accomplishments get a lot of attention?

Yeah. They're a London based team so they took the cup and got on an open-top double decker and drove it through the streets with the fans lining the road- carnival. 1/3 of London was over the moon.

It's true, Real are a bunch of wonder-players who work, almost independently of each other.

Beckham wasn't much use, but it was another feather in the Real cap.

I'm always disappointed by Italy. The parts are greater than the whole. I always think, this is Italy's year and then...

Portugal aren't doing as well as I'd have expected either, neither are Holland but Greece is doing amazingly.

We are winning 1-0 at the halftime. We are playing much better than we did on Monday....

Oh yeah!! Watching the the live updates on www.euro2004.com now at work...GO ITALY!!!

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner

Just got back from the game!!!

Italy killed us in the first but they fell back too far inte 2nd and let us get in 2 extra attackers and force the equalizer!!!

:dance::dance:

Now a draw against den is enough to win the group ('less italy scores more than 5 against bul)

MERDA!! Sorry if I am rude..

But we should have won this game!! We missed some good chances... ANd then, Sweden tied... That is really bad for us....

As long as italy wins against bulgaria with more than 2 goals they are through to the next round.

Can't wait 'till tuesday :unsure: