NFL Week 11!

CRASHER

Peyton thank you...that was so unlike him...he had plenty of time left in the game...no reason to attempt or rush that throw at all...Christmas just came early for the Pats' D...

And the Pats' D is going to have to figure out how to start playing better ball in the second half eventually. Manning's obviously an all-time great, but geez...

Best of luck in your future endeavors there Brad.... better start selling cars....or insurance....or car insurance :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c535bf/article/childress-fired-by-vikings-frazier-named-interim-head-coach

So how long till Favre is next?

And the Pats' D is going to have to figure out how to start playing better ball in the second half eventually. Manning's obviously an all-time great, but geez...

Peyton has soooo many new receivers and running backs to get used to. The interceptions actually looked like wrong routes and a rushed throw.

Pats got a gift yesterday.

Peyton has soooo many new receivers and running backs to get used to. The interceptions actually looked like wrong routes and a rushed throw.

the first one was a misread by MANNING...Simms said it three times and Mariucci said it after....the receiver read the 4 deep zone right and Manning DIDN'T....the second one was Manning trying to be Favre and gunning it in there off-balance....besides...he's the best QB ever isn't he??:rolleyes:....it's NEVER his fault right??

Better yet....I blame Kovalchuk!!!

The Pats EARNED that one on defense....wonder how many times the Ravens will be able to say that this year now?

the first one was a misread by MANNING...Simms said it three times and Mariucci said it after....the receiver read the 4 deep zone right and Manning DIDN'T....the second one was Manning trying to be Favre and gunning it in there off-balance....besides...he's the best QB ever isn't he??:rolleyes:....it's NEVER his fault right??

The Pats EARNED that one on defense....wonder how many times the Ravens will be able to say that this year now?

Aren't we Mr. Sensitive!?!

I am sorry I never ascribed blame.

Your bitterness seems to be getting the best of you these days. Manning is one of the best QB's in the history of the game. Accept it.

Speaking of the Ravens not sure what your belly aching about.

Aren't we Mr. Sensitive!?!

I am sorry I never ascribed blame.

Your bitterness seems to be getting the best of you these days. Manning is one of the best QB's in the history of the game. Accept it.

Speaking of the Ravens not sure what your belly aching about.

talk about mister sensitive here....you beat up on a guy who was home nursing a baby and watching at the bars with us last week and you're bragging about that?? Guess that helped heal the wounds Matt Ryan carved up on you eh??

I'm the one saying the Pats did a good job you're the one with the snip snip coming out mister!

talk about mister sensitive here....you beat up on a guy who was home nursing a baby and watching at the bars with us last week and you're bragging about that?? Guess that helped heal the wounds Matt Ryan carved up on you eh??

I'm the one saying the Pats did a good job you're the one with the snip snip coming out mister!

First off, Mr Sensitive: I didn't watch last weeks Secret Thursday Night game.

Secondly, You must not pay attention, as I have been telling everyone that, especially pre-Ed Reed that you can throw all day on us with both our corners out for the season.

Thirdly, I just stated it was more a Colts misplay, than a Pat D effort. I am sure Manning put quite the scare in New England in the 4th Quarter up to that INT.

I agree, Manning was partly to blame yesterday and he took plenty of blame in his postgame conference. I've always said that execution is a huge part of the game...and Peyton admitted as much, basically saying that he couldn't afford to make that many mistakes and expect to win.

I think Patriots' D earned it to an extent, but they had no answers for the Colts' offense at the end of the game...and that has been a big problem for the Pats' D as of late...opposing offenses seem to figure them out and go to town, though the game against Baltimore was a notable exception. I still don't know why Peyton felt the need to rush that throw at the end of the game...he had over 30 seconds left and two time-outs...he just should've heaved the ball out-of-bounds. Had he done that I think he would've gotten his team into the endzone before time ran out...he was doing whatever he wanted to against the Pats at that point.

First off, Mr Sensitive: I didn't watch last weeks Secret Thursday Night game.

Secondly, You must not pay attention, as I have been telling everyone that, especially pre-Ed Reed that you can throw all day on us with both our corners out for the season.

Thirdly, I just stated it was more a Colts misplay, than a Pat D effort. I am sure Manning put quite the scare in New England in the 4th Quarter up to that INT.

Well not my fault mister living in the stone age can't get away from his rabbit ears television set to watch the team he so boasts about all the time

last I checked Matt Ryan did it WITH Ed Reed....so did the IMMORTAL Ryan Fitzpatrick.... but hey you dominated the wet nurse 5th string QB on Carolina... gimme a woot woot!

.... AND I QUOTE (gotta get my Michael Cole time in now since I got Devils freebies tonight: )

It's not "a gift" to describe your coverage so good that you confused mister Direct TV in 3-D himself (and the last time this thread saw such a backhanded compliment it's me talking about the Jets)..... and I thought Manning was "so great" it didn't matter who he threw to??

Well not my fault mister living in the stone age can't get away from his rabbit ears television set to watch the team he so boasts about all the time

last I checked Matt Ryan did it WITH Ed Reed....so did the IMMORTAL Ryan Fitzpatrick.... but hey you dominated the wet nurse 5th string QB on Carolina... gimme a woot woot!

.... AND I QUOTE (gotta get my Michael Cole time in now since I got Devils freebies tonight: )

It's not "a gift" to describe your coverage so good that you confused mister Direct TV in 3-D himself (and the last time this thread saw such a backhanded compliment it's me talking about the Jets)..... and I thought Manning was "so great" it didn't matter who he threw to??

It's not anyone's fault. 1.) I don't really have that kind of spare time to watch TV. 2). Missing a game is not a life or death issue

Again, I have been worried about our secondary since preseason. Ed Reed helps.

Who is Manning throwing to? Jarrvis James? Jacob Tamme? Blair White? Gijon Robinson??? Its understandable that there was a lack of communication with rookies and practice squad players.

Even someone as great as Manning needs communication and history with his receivers. Why are you so bitter?

Edited by MantaRay

It's not anyone's fault. 1.) I don't really have that kind of spare time to watch TV. 2). Missing a game is not a life or death issue

Again, I have been worried about our secondary since preseason. Ed Reed helps.

Who is Manning throwing to? Jarrvis James? Jacob Tamme? Blair White? Gijon Robinson??? Its understandable that there was a lack of communication with rookies and practice squad players.

Even someone as great as Manning needs communication and history with his receivers. Why are you so bitter?

No it's not... that I fully agree with, but you're taking the one game they pounded a guy who'd be a 2nd string in the CFL and saying they fixed it??

Manning is sitll throwing to that Reggie Wayne guy, he's still kinda good, he has his two talented backs and Tammie looks like a larger version of Dallas Clarke, it's no better or worse then some of the championship offenses Brady had

I'm not bitter, you just don't have your facts straight on this one that's all

oddly enough if I'm bitter about anything it's a Cowboys too-late-now winning streak, which is separate of this issue anyway

No it's not... that I fully agree with, but you're taking the one game they pounded a guy who'd be a 2nd string in the CFL and saying they fixed it??

Manning is sitll throwing to that Reggie Wayne guy, he's still kinda good, he has his two talented backs and Tammie looks like a larger version of Dallas Clarke, it's no better or worse then some of the championship offenses Brady had

I'm not bitter, you just don't have your facts straight on this one that's all

oddly enough if I'm bitter about anything it's a Cowboys too-late-now winning streak, which is separate of this issue anyway

WHAT????? Are you having imaginary conversations???

I don't have my facts straight that Peyton Manning is throwing to 2nd, 3rd and 4th string players from training camp that he doesn't have the rep's with???

I think your just having a hard time rationalizing and your throwing out nonsense.

Gates has missed how many games? 2?. Jackson didn't even go to camp, so Rivers has had rep's with the rest of his team all year.

Just sayin...

They have also had Legedu Naanee in and out of the lineup...and Gates has 'officially' missed 2 games but has been hurt for more then 2...plus working with immortals like Seyi Ajirotutu...Jacob Hester...Ryan Mathews has missed 2 games...Nanne 5 games...Malcolm Floyd 3 games...and your #1 WR for 10 games....just saying facts suck

And another thing...Rivers is on pace to break the all time mark for yards passing I believe...despite this AND having a coach like Norv. Give Rivers Bill Polian, and let's see what happens.

Edited by LOTCB