GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

And btw after seeing the highlights, there's NO WAY we dominated that OT lol, Marty made some tremendous saves. Probably the only reason I haven't keeled over now is I turned away for just about all of them once the Panthers got in the zone.

I wonder when's the last time we won two OT's in a row? <shudder> I guess 2007, I think we beat Tampa and Ottawa in consecutive OT games.

Everyone here, do it with me, because we all need it:

(1) Inhale

(2) Hold it...hold it...

(3) Refill your beer glass

(4) Exhale

(5) pound that beer!

(6) Ahhhhhh

Repeat if necessary

Fixed that for 'ya :)

no dunkin donuts commercials with hipsters. nice. im concerned wiht second overtime, devils are the oldest team in the league. As someone who just watches the games and not all the stat crap, ireally hope they get out of the first round somehow and go on to loose in five games to the flyers (prove me wrong). on a positive, they looked good in the OT, when they fell apart, marty bailed them out. worried they do their secondperiod fall apart in the second period of OT.

And btw after seeing the highlights, there's NO WAY we dominated that OT lol,

After seeing the highlights? really dude? You can't see the TV with the covers pulled up over your head? ;) You know what, if you don't want to enjoy the game, the woile reason we played the damned season, then don't.

And btw after seeing the highlights, there's NO WAY we dominated that OT lol, Marty made some tremendous saves. Probably the only reason I haven't keeled over now is I turned away for just about all of them once the Panthers got in the zone.

I wonder when's the last time we won two OT's in a row? <shudder> I guess 2007, I think we beat Tampa and Ottawa in consecutive OT games.

Dude, you're killing me, lol.

If we lose I'm turning the TV off immediately, doing a Tim Thomas sprint out of the room, and probably lying on bed and maybe getting a couple hours of sleep.

Then tommorow you can listen to lou repeat what were all afraid he's going to say. fun.