GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

In the spirit of remembering the game, I just recall thinking "man if we can only get into the 2nd round this year that would be so great for the organization and fans"

I spent this game at a hotel bar just south of Lowell, Mass. getting drunk off cosmopolitans on the company dime.. Somehow I got from the bar to my room and I remember cheering for the game winner shortly before passing out and waking up with a terrible hangover

No need to be depressed.. We had our run and it was fantastic.. I didn't care where we got this season as much because that run was such a treat.. You never know when a run to the finals could be your last, so just sit back a relish in the good times

No need to be depressed.. We had our run and it was fantastic.. I didn't care where we got this season as much because that run was such a treat.. You never know when a run to the finals could be your last, so just sit back a relish in the good times

Well put man. Hopefully there's a few more. Maybe this young defense squad will bring another run when they come up.

In the spirit of remembering the game, I just recall thinking "man if we can only get into the 2nd round this year that would be so great for the organization and fans"

I spent this game at a hotel bar just south of Lowell, Mass. getting drunk off cosmopolitans on the company dime.. Somehow I got from the bar to my room and I remember cheering for the game winner shortly before passing out and waking up with a terrible hangover

. Well put well put.. Sometimes I get a little down thinking about the run last year and our team not even involved in the playoffs this year.. But the. I think about all of those great memory's advancing threw the rounds... And I wonder how long or soon will the next deep run be?! Enless your a psychic you never know if well get that again... I mean Im not doubting it ;) but just saying

. Well put well put.. Sometimes I get a little down thinking about the run last year and our team not even involved in the playoffs this year.. But the. I think about all of those great memory's advancing threw the rounds... And I wonder how long or soon will the next deep run be?! Enless your a psychic you never know if well get that again... I mean Im not doubting it ;) but just saying

I get sick to my stomach watching goals that we did score in the SCF. Just reminds you how close we REALLY were.

But on the other hand, I love going through highlights of goals that were scored on us from the Panthers,Flyers and Rangers series. Shows the hope the other team had and how we just ripped it away, specifically the Giroux one-timer past Marty in game one. I love watching that goal.