NFL Week 6!

CRASHER

Damned if I know anymore.... 1-15 sounds REAL good now... let's go get that QB before Buffalo does :P

Oh come now, Romo's about fifteenth on your list of problems :lol:

anyway... shifting gears..... hits to the head....I ask you... how does the NFL expect defensive players running at full speed be able to react when a guy slips, drops his head...

I don't think it's asking too much to expect guys not to lead with their heads or have an insanely late hit. I think those are the types of hits that are going to be suspendable, not the ticky-tack ones...but then again there are times where the NFL has zero common sense so maybe I shouldn't assume they're going to do what they should do here.

Plus if hits to the head aren't gonna be allowed in hockey they sure shouldn't be allowed in football either.

Oh come now, Romo's about fifteenth on your list of problems :lol:

I don't think it's asking too much to expect guys not to lead with their heads or have an insanely late hit. I think those are the types of hits that are going to be suspendable, not the ticky-tack ones...but then again there are times where the NFL has zero common sense so maybe I shouldn't assume they're going to do what they should do here.

Plus if hits to the head aren't gonna be allowed in hockey they sure shouldn't be allowed in football either.

I only want the QB to add to Clown's misery and totally Manta-Block his 0-16 dreams of saving the franchise :P

the biggest problems on the Cowboys are huggy-coach and ginger the offensive disorganizer!!!!

I think it's asking WAY too much (in ANY sport) to expect a guy going full steam to change his momentum if the guy at the last second ducks... Massaquoi DUCKED because he bobbled the ball... son that's FOOTBALL

if the NFL was serious about this Merriweather would have been suspended for his Chris Benoit headbutt on Todd Heap......

I only want the QB to add to Clown's misery and totally Manta-Block his 0-16 dreams of saving the franchise :P

the biggest problems on the Cowboys are huggy-coach and ginger the offensive disorganizer!!!!

I think it's asking WAY too much (in ANY sport) to expect a guy going full steam to change his momentum if the guy at the last second ducks... Massaquoi DUCKED because he bobbled the ball... son that's FOOTBALL

if the NFL was serious about this Merriweather would have been suspended for his Chris Benoit headbutt on Todd Heap......

Well I agree on Harrison, I didn't think that was nearly as bad as the hit on DeSean Jackson (which did look like the guy led with his helmet) or the Merriweather one but I don't think it's fair to give a guy a suspension for a hit last Sunday when they 'tightened' the rules on Monday, that'd cause too many problems - like giving someone a ticket for doing 50 in a 45 zone the day before you actually change the speed limit from 50 to 45.

The problem is not where Harrison hit...it's how Harrison hit. Harrison was already leading with his head and shoulder like a missile, and followed through with an elbow uppercut, and Mohammad ducking exasperated matters. In other words, Harrison's "tackle" was poor form before MM ducked his head and got concussed.

As for the rest, I'd be interested to see what hits the NFL singled out as bad and which they showed as good in their new "don't play on the traintracks" videos.