GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

The group of forwards that Lemaire plays and the combos just are pitiful. I'm already getting sick of Lemaire again.

He needs to be teaching, not playing God with the scratches.

Tedenby needs to be playing. The bright spot is Clarkson has improved his play slightly.

AMEN

No need for Ted to be scratched, moronic move. I am done with LL and Jacques' BS games. GOODBYE DINOSAURS

Hopefully 2011-2012 brings us a GM and coach that do not need ED medication

For me its honestly hard to point the finger at any one player. Its the whole team and blows. Hedberg can only do so much with a sh!tty D. The offense can only do so much with a sh!tty goaltender. The D can only do so much witha sh!tty offense.

They all suck.

Our D is full of big dudes, they all need to be a little bit more feisty, and start putting players on their asses.

Edited by Quinn01

This team embarassment will not be competitive, even one bit this season, until more of the veteran clowndicks are dispatched of.

As far as Tallinder, you're seeing why Buffalo didn't exactly cry when losing him. Everyone in the league knows that the Devils Keystone Cops defense will not play physical around the crease.

Edited by SJP20

Tallinder is looking like a massive overpayment. Just doesn't look anywhere remotely worth the years or dollars. He's a softer defenseman who really his best attribute is that he's okay with moving the puck out of his own zone. While I like Tedenby's skill and I think Urbom and Josefson have some promise, I think Tallinder wasn't a great fit.

The thing that concerned me is Tallinder admitted that pretty much no other team offered him a contract anywhere close to what Lou gave him with that many years or that much money per year.

The whole team does. They look lifeless. And I have tickets to tomorrow's TB game. Sigh.

The forwards look absolutely terrible. We're getting no playmaking, no cohesion. The quality is just so poor. I know the defensive play has been bad, but the forwards are absolutely playing lackluster and you can't just blame it all on a lack of a PMD.

I agree the rest of the team sucks but those 2 goals were all Hedberg.

I'm just hoping they don't get killed tomorrow. I just want a close game.

Have no idea why Palmieri is on the top line. He's way too slow to keep pace and play on that line.

Also looks like Lemaire is benching Kovy on some shifts. Did it the other game and I think he's done it twice in the 1st.

Edited by coldply123

I can't stand the elf. I wish we could get Matt Loughlin back from the radio.

Oh no you don't. Loughlin is a brutal, absolutely brutal, play by play guy. I can't tell you how awful his calls are. They're ridicuously bad, always slow and he seems to have trouble projecting the pace of play with what's happening and relaying it to listeners.

I agree the rest of the team sucks but those 2 goals were all Hedberg.

I'm just hoping they don't get killed tomorrow. I just want a close game.

Hedberg didn't cover the upper part of the net on the second one...but Briere was just waiting for the puck...and no one near him.

Edited by hit the post

IS CANGI-FOREHEAD kidding me with that BULLsh!t?!?!? KIDDING AROUND WITH BRIERE ABOUT HOW BAD WE ARE? KILL YOURSELF

Ive never liked him. I hate his orange fvcking fake tan. Piece of garbage.

Jesus Ryan Ginano in the Trenton Devils has 200 shots in 29 games.

Oh no you don't. Loughlin is a brutal, absolutely brutal, play by play guy. I can't tell you how awful his calls are. They're ridicuously bad, always slow and he seems to have trouble projecting the pace of play with what's happening and relaying it to listeners.

I don't want him to do play by play, I want him to do the pre-game show, intermission stuff, etc like he use to. He was way better at that then the Elf is.

I don't want him to do play by play, I want him to do the pre-game show, intermission stuff, etc like he use to. He was way better at that then the Elf is.

That I agree.

IS CANGI-FOREHEAD kidding me with that BULLsh!t?!?!? KIDDING AROUND WITH BRIERE ABOUT HOW BAD WE ARE? KILL YOURSELF

Um maybe because the Devils do suck? Honestly the University of Miami of Ohio can beat the Devils right now. They're fvcking garbage...honestly the worst fvcking thing I've seen on ice since I've watched hockey. Never seen a team worse and I've been watching since 1990.

Yea that's the only way the Devils can score. Lucky fvcking garbage goal.

Devils can only score on fluky shots from near the neutral zone and from their defense.

Andy Greene gets a goal. Trade value increases.....Haha