Would you trade Adam Larsson...

Beetlebum

We all saw a glimpse of what Larsson could do in the playoffs in game 2 against the flyers. I want him to do well, but he can't do anything unless he plays. Deboer has to get him in the lineup

I think they have to move a d-man playing now to create a spot for Larsson

I'm hoping they do it sooner then later. Doing it mid-end of season could really hurt the teams chemistry. I wanna get Larsson in there ASAP.

I agree. There is a price for everything I suppose, but I'd rather see this kid develop in NJ. The sky is the limit with him. NJ has always been solid on scouting which leads me to think there is no way they move a 4th overall pick two years after selection. If they do move him, the return had better bring out the "O" face.

Edited by этотсайтебут

I'm hoping they do it sooner then later. Doing it mid-end of season could really hurt the teams chemistry. I wanna get Larsson in there ASAP.

plus after the other year where they went in the season knowing someone would have to go with a black cloud on them for the whole time and Lou said he learned from it...

same thing now... seems pretty obvious that they will have to trade a dman so...

plus after the other year where they went in the season knowing someone would have to go with a black cloud on them for the whole time and Lou said he learned from it...

same thing now... seems pretty obvious that they will have to trade a dman so...

The question is who??

My guess would be Greene? Not sure though

I can't believe people are sounding like they've already given up on Larsson.

He's freakin 19 years old. You wonder why he might look physically weaker than other guys out there? It's because he's still a damn kid, he's got so much freakin room to develop and grow.

I'm all for talking the hypotheticals, but come on. Larsson is going to be a fantastic top-4 or top-2 defenseman in this league.

He's freakin 19 years old. You wonder why he might look physically weaker than other guys out there? It's because he's still a damn kid, he's got so much freakin room to develop and grow.

I'm all for talking the hypotheticals, but come on. Larsson is going to be a fantastic top-4 or top-2 defenseman in this league.

He hasn't done anything to give me any idea of giving up on him

The problem with this is, by the time he develops, his RFA years are running out. And now you can't even lock these guys down anymore. So if I could trade him for a top defenseman who has mostly developed, and sign that guy to a long term deal + get a good draft pick out of it..... why wouldn't I do that?

I can have PK Subban (in theory) for 8 years. Right now, I have Larsson for 5 years after this one.

WTF -- FOUR pages? :argh:

Am I the only one here who sometimes just feel some threads dont need to be dignified with a response?

And seriously -- responding to "If we're so high on larsson why aren't we playing him?" SERiOUSLY???? That merrits response on any level beyond a chuckle - at BEST a derisive chuckle?

oh crap -- it's freaking 11 --- why am I not sleeping. $&*()@$^&*()#&@*_&$*()@....

WTF -- FOUR pages? :argh:

Am I the only one here who sometimes just feel some threads dont need to be dignified with a response?

And seriously -- responding to "If we're so high on larsson why aren't we playing him?" SERiOUSLY???? That merrits response on any level beyond a chuckle - at BEST a derisive chuckle?

oh crap -- it's freaking 11 --- why am I not sleeping. $&*()@$^&*()#&@*_&$*()@....

Speak of the Devil and she appears!

Subban is not even listening to Meehan, he suggested him to take a 2 years deal offered by MTL and subban refused... I mean... Who do he think he is ?

When he left last year too apparently he told his teamates that hed be back with doughty's contract

If Meehan is leaking this publicly, it's a way of requesting a trade without actually coming out and requesting one, or perhaps inviting offer sheets.

The problem with this is, by the time he develops, his RFA years are running out. And now you can't even lock these guys down anymore. So if I could trade him for a top defenseman who has mostly developed, and sign that guy to a long term deal + get a good draft pick out of it..... why wouldn't I do that?

I can have PK Subban (in theory) for 8 years. Right now, I have Larsson for 5 years after this one.

Well that's a bit of a false equivalency - if you get Subban for 8 years, you're going to have to do it very expensively to buy out those UFA years now. There's no reason why you can't have Larsson for 10 more years under that logic. And Lou's last long-term contracts to guys off ELCs either included a UFA year (zajac) or stopped before the guy was UFA (parise).