N.F.L. Week 17

CRASHER

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing to think what the Raiders record would be if Russell never took a snap. The Raiders have complete momentum driving then suddenly Al Davis's butt boy throws a brutal pick that Baltimore returns and turns into a lead-expanding TD a couple of plays later.

Just not the Giants year. Bill Sheridan definitely ruined the Defense. The Strahan attitude definitely not there! Cowboys definitely playing well heading into the post season, good luck to the cowboys this playoffs.

and Jets fans are freezing there ass off at the meadowlands today for their last tailgate! Tonight will only get colder, sucks for them!

Forecast for east rutherford!

IN ADDITION TO THE FALLING SNOW... STRONG NORTHWEST WIND OF 25 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 40 MPH WILL RESULT IN VISIBILITIES BEING REDUCED TO AS LOW AS 2 MILES AT TIMES.

Cloudy and Windy

Football works in weird ways. John Fox just went from definitely fired, to lame-duck head coach, to now the soon to be sought after free agent coach and might leave Carolina to take a long-term contract somewhere else.

And once again...the Panthers 8-8 season is the direct result of John Fox keeping Jake Delhomme at QB for most of the year. And once again, Jake was never pulled as starter by Fox. He had to break a finger on his throwing hand before Matt Moore got a shot. By the way, in 11 games, Delhomme had 22 turnovers. In 5 games, Moore had 1.

Well I had heard rumblings today that the Bills are trying to make an uber-offer to Bill Cowlher to get him to come to the Bills... that's a serious jump in the right direction in Buffalo... and maybe Fox stays in Carolina after all :noclue:

what a crappy Sunday Night Game.... time to go to the World Juniors....

..stick to worrying about your own team. In the words of Herb Brooks; "Plenty there to keep you busy." ;)

hahaha, what team?

what they showed me the last two weeks doesnt even qualify as a TEAM. no heart, no grit, no balls. VERY VERY VERY VERY FAR from even a Playoff team.

Hopefully, Brady is hurt very badly as well (at least until next Sunday).

Wouldn't you rather face a team at its best, or near its best, and beat them that way? C'mon...rooting for the other team's best player to be hurt?

Anyway, I expect the Patriots to win, since they've been terrific at home, but I can't say a Raven win would shock me in the slightest. If the Pats manage to win this one, I fully expect Rivers and Co. to mercilessly carve up the Pats' fraud defense to the tune of at least 40 points the following week. To ask Belichick to come up with some kind of scheme to throw Rivers off his game is too much, especially since he's coached this team like he's had his head up his ass for much of this season. Just like players and GMs, coaches can have bad seasons too.

Wouldn't you rather face a team at its best, or near its best, and beat them that way? C'mon...rooting for the other team's best player to be hurt?

Anyway, I expect the Patriots to win, since they've been terrific at home, but I can't say a Raven win would shock me in the slightest. If the Pats manage to win this one, I fully expect Rivers and Co. to mercilessly carve up the Pats' fraud defense to the tune of at least 40 points the following week. To ask Belichick to come up with some kind of scheme to throw Rivers off his game is too much, especially since he's coached this team like he's had his head up his ass for much of this season. Just like players and GMs, coaches can have bad seasons too.

Normally, yes I would, but I don't have alot of confidence in my team right now.

I would prefer an easy game so Ed Reed can rest and be healthier to pick apart Rivers again or at least be in a better position to face Manning.