Tedenby on Waivers

sundstrom

Agreed. Positively infuriating that they call up Sislo and scratch Janssen for him. Josefson-Lokti-Boucher is a line that can do something.

Sislo actually played a pretty good game and that line was our most effective one last night. Boucher was flying out there but, like virtually all players that wear this uniform, they can't finish.

Sislo actually played a pretty good game and that line was our most effective one last night. Boucher was flying out there but, like virtually all players that wear this uniform, they can't finish.

He looks to have decent release when being setup for a shot.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

If he clears non-roster waivers, does he become a free agent (I read this somewhere) or go back to the AHL? How does this all work? :huh:

Tedenby is probably going to back to Sweden this offseason.

He's going going back back to Sweden Sweden....

Why are you a Devils fan?

Teddy had plenty of opportunities to thrive here. I'd say it was in Teddy's best interests to put on muscle, become stronger on the puck - have we seen any of this from him? He looks like the weak small little guy he came to NJ as. Sorry if the Devils expect guys who play top-six minutes to be able to not be a disaster defensively. And by the way, he played with Elias for a bunch this year and barely mustered up enough shots. What part of Teddy's game did you watch and think "man this guy needs more ice time."

Tedenby had 9 shots in 15 games. I'm sorry that's just not enough for an offensive guy to stay in the lineup.

Sislo has had 5 shots in 2 games. He won't stay at that pace, but let's be honest about what we're seeing.

Why are you a Devils fan?

Teddy had plenty of opportunities to thrive here. I'd say it was in Teddy's best interests to put on muscle, become stronger on the puck - have we seen any of this from him? He looks like the weak small little guy he came to NJ as. Sorry if the Devils expect guys who play top-six minutes to be able to not be a disaster defensively. And by the way, he played with Elias for a bunch this year and barely mustered up enough shots. What part of Teddy's game did you watch and think "man this guy needs more ice time."

Tedenby had 9 shots in 15 games. I'm sorry that's just not enough for an offensive guy to stay in the lineup.

Sislo has had 5 shots in 2 games. He won't stay at that pace, but let's be honest about what we're seeing.

WOW are you OK? I didn't say anything about Tedenby not having chances with the Devils. IMO since he wasn't picked up by another NHL team it says he can't be traded for much not even in a package deal and we will get nothing for him. So that says he stays in the AHL until contract time. So I said it would be in his best interest to go to Europe because nothing is going to happen for him with the Devils. I also said he should take JJ with him for the same reasons