What did I just spent $300+ on?

Blown01NJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, did you even read this whole thread or just jump in at the end...he knows its not game played, he knows it's now the same as they wear on the ice. HE'S PISSED because it isn't. There's the "Cliffs Notes" since your reading comprehension isn't on par this evening.

I know bro, I'm fvcking with him. I know him.

Also, Blown, didn't JWOMP mention he can get authentic blanks for $100 that you can then get sent out to get customized for about $55? Did you ask him about that? I would be interested in that type of deal also. Pretty sure he legit!

Yea hes a good guy I was just looking for a red one. I think he had a 1.0

Also, Blown, didn't JWOMP mention he can get authentic blanks for $100 that you can then get sent out to get customized for about $55? Did you ask him about that? I would be interested in that type of deal also. Pretty sure he legit!

Yea hes a good guy I was just looking for a red one. I think he had a 1.0

Yeah, I have two blank authentics (both white) but they are the Edge 1.0 jerseys.

I guess for now, that's the closest we can come to the "on-ice" jerseys, besides buying game worn or game issued stuff...at least until MeiGray gets in some blank 2.0 jerseys, if they ever do.

Just checked out the "on ice" new reebok jerseys and the indo's are complete garbage compared to them! I am uploading pictures soon, but the reebok is sewn on, the fight strap is like on the edge 2.0 on ice jersey, and well they are made in, you guessed it, Canada...

Blown I would return that to EP, and let them know it isn't even close to what the players wear.

Just checked out the "on ice" new reebok jerseys and the indo's are complete garbage compared to them! I am uploading pictures soon, but the reebok is sewn on, the fight strap is like on the edge 2.0 on ice jersey, and well they are made in, you guessed it, Canada...

Blown I would return that to EP, and let them know it isn't even close to what the players wear.

I want to, but there are no good alternatives for the money :noclue:

Where'd you see the on ice version?

Edited by Blown01NJ

Blown, return it and order a GI from http://www.meigray.com/

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5540299&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4542&scId=4542

Size - 54

Gionta #14

Cost: $250 (plus shipping & tax) call and see if you can get a better price... It will be an on ice jersey and well EP can strip/redo it for you I am sure.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5540299&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4542&scId=4542

Size - 54

Gionta #14

Cost: $250 (plus shipping & tax) call and see if you can get a better price... It will be an on ice jersey and well EP can strip/redo it for you I am sure.

I'll check it out. That's last years jersey though.

Size - 54

Gionta #14

I suggested this the other nite. I removed the post for a good reason which is very important (thanks for copying my idea though :whistling: )

I removed the suggestion because it's not a good idea unless the MG/Game Worn Program serial numbered tag was removed (and destroyed) if this jersey is to be changed. Life is unpredictiable at best, you just never know where that jersey could end up in the future and pawned off as something it is not. (there's a free population report you can look up the serial #, but it's still a risk because not everyone knows this fact)

Edited by SJP20

You can wait to see if any GI jerseys will come out for this season?

The only real difference I see is that this years have the "reebok" on it instead of the symbol.

There are other GI from last year from 225-250 and size 56-58+ home and away.

I would rather get a replica over what I have seen of the new "authentic" jersey's myself as they seem rather crappy.

You can wait to see if any GI jerseys will come out for this season?

The only real difference I see is that this years have the "reebok" on it instead of the symbol.

There are other GI from last year from 225-250 and size 56-58+ home and away.

I would rather get a replica over what I have seen of the new "authentic" jersey's myself as they seem rather crappy.

The indo-edge is still a great deal better than my replica.

Are you going to keep it? Try to return it an get something else? I saw Game Issued pre-season already listed so maybe you wont have to wait for a home current GI?

I dont know what Im going to do. I think Im going to at least email EPS and try to get a refund. My issue is this: The indo edge is still better than premier, way better, but its clearly not the on ice product, so why are they selling it at that price point? Its bullsh!t. If they charged $150 for it I'd be happy.