How many times have you watched "IT"S OVER"?

Scoopscj

OT Goal  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you watched the winning goal;?

• 5 or under
    • between 6 and 10
    • between 11 and 20
    • Way more than 20, and I'm still going to watch it again.

I've went to the game (alone)and recorded it on the DVR. I stayed after the game to get autographs until about 12:30 (after Andy Greene came out) then went home and watched the entire game. I watched the 90 minute post game that night then the game again, but this time only the 1st, 3rd, and OT periods. I went to bed and saturday watched the game again in its entirety twice in between studying and watching just the game winner/presentation on the internet perhaps 7 times. Yesterday (sunday) I watched just the 1st and OT period and again the youtube game winner like 5 more times. I slept from 5pm-12am and watched the entire game this morning until like 2 and have been studying and watching the goal a few times on youtube in between all of that. Obviously winning the cup is more important than eliminating the rangers, but being at that game when Henrique scored was literally the best moment of my life I'm not being sarcastic I teared up on the way out and hugged everyone in my path.

I've never seen them win the cup in person, but that was definitely the best game I've ever been to.

Edited by skullsmasher

It'll never get old....

This is easily a Top 10 franchise goal of all time

Could sneak into top 5.....

I would think the GWG in each of the Cup winning games would be the top 3....(Arnott has to be #1 for the drama)

With Johnny Mac's playoff berth goal, and HENRIQUE IT'S OVER!

EDIT: I think I officially have it at 4 or 5 ALL-TIME...Thoughts?

Edited by ThreeCups

It'll never get old....

This is easily a Top 10 franchise goal of all time

Could sneak into top 5.....

I would think the GWG in each of the Cup winning games would be the top 3....(Arnott has to be #1 for the drama)

With Johnny Mac's playoff berth goal, and HENRIQUE IT'S OVER!

EDIT: I think I officially have it at 4 or 5 ALL-TIME...Thoughts?

The Elias goal to beat the Flyers probably gets in ahead of Henrique, IMO. It wasn't OT but it effectively capped off a 3-1 comeback against a monster Flyers team. You could see both benches thought the game was over when Elias scored.

i cant get enough of watching it...

i went to check the bench reaction of each players and each coach... going back each time one by one hahaha i really like how Carter gets out and bump in Volch and he's like "Lets go get Brodeur!" and they go the other way with Moose following... also Robinson doing the bunny hop again hahaha so good

still amazed how fast Zach got to Henrique almost before all the players who were on the ice got there lol

so amazing i'll never get tired of watching it just like ill never get tired of watching Arnott's goal

Just actually watching the game now on DVR, was pulled out the North Fork for the weekend. Had to leave Friday afternoon to beat some traffic. Followed the game on radio and the ESPN on my phone. Saw the replays of the goals on the news and saw a lot of the pictures. HAHA EPIC PLAYOFFS so far!

I put it number 1 or 2. I know it didn't win a Cup, and I know we didn't have to come back like in the Philly series, and it wasn't even an elimination game for us, but erasing 18 years of history in one shot is pretty big. For a team that will always be the little brother, no matter how much better we are than the big brother, moments like this are timeless.

The Elias goal to beat the Flyers probably gets in ahead of Henrique, IMO. It wasn't OT but it effectively capped off a 3-1 comeback against a monster Flyers team. You could see both benches thought the game was over when Elias scored.

I knew I was forgetting something...

I was making the list quick while at work. (I still am :puke: )

Elias' goal late in Game 7 in 2000 to complete the improbable comeback from down 3-1 is up there, along with Friesen's goal in Game 7 vs Ottawa to win the East...

So, Henrique's is def Top 10, but exactly how high on the list is definitely debatable!

I put it number 1 or 2. I know it didn't win a Cup, and I know we didn't have to come back like in the Philly series, and it wasn't even an elimination game for us, but erasing 18 years of history in one shot is pretty big. For a team that will always be the little brother, no matter how much better we are than the big brother, moments like this are timeless.

Sorry, but there is no way it trumps Arnott's GWG in Game 6 of 2000...

That has to be #1 for sure...

Anything after that, as I said is debatable...

-Mac's goal to get us to the playoffs for the first time

-Rupp's goal in Game 7 of 2003 Cup Finals

-Broten's goal in Game 4 of 1995 Cup Finals

-Elias' goal late in Game 7 to complete the miracle comeback, after being down 3-1 to Philly in ECF

-Frisen's goal late in Game 7 2003 ECF to send us to the Cup Finals and prevent blowing a 3-1 series lead

-Henrique willing the Devils to the Cup Finals with an OT goal over Rags in Game 6...1994 what?!?

EDIT: I am curious to see how others rank the Top 10 or so goals in franchise history...

Edited by ThreeCups

How does nobody mention McKay vs Boston when he just jumps on the boards and gets smashed and jumped on by his teammates?

Marshall, in OVERTIME.... another of my favorites.

This one though, even if we lose the finals, will SHUT THE MOTHER FLIPPIN Ranger fan base and media up. They have nothing but 1994 to go back on and they can't even hold that over our heads anymore.

Edited by Scoopscj

How does nobody mention McKay vs Boston when he just jumps on the boards and gets smashed and jumped on by his teammates?

Marshall, in OVERTIME.... another of my favorites.

This one though, even if we lose the finals, will SHUT THE MOTHER FLIPPIN Ranger fan base and media up. They have nothing but 1994 to go back on and they can't even hold that over our heads anymore.

I just listed my top 7 so far...

McKay and Marshall could possibly make the list...I would have to think long and hard for the other 4 to round out my TOP 10

Edited by ThreeCups

Does anyone have Matt Loughlins call? I hear it was pretty good...

It's on another thread, forget which.

up to at least 5 or 6 since i've been able to get the video. more to come in the days ahead! sh!t the Flyers then the RANGERS! - in the conference finals! bye bye bad juju. We now must demand respect from both teams! We have proven ourselves elite, SC#4 will just be icing on the cake now! GRIND IT IN THEIR FACES!

My attempt

awesome! reeeeeeemmmmmiiiiiiixxxx!