GDT: New Jersey at Tampa Bay - 7:30PM

gardenstatepkwy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Volch is having a bad game but we should be easy on him,. He has been very solid for us lately.

I don't really fault him to much for the 1st goal, the second goal happened soley because he decided to fvckign glide to the puck. Him and harrold both, although harrold at least had the decency to skate hard after he realized.

Anyway loktionov is probably my favorite devil right now, guy must have a point in almost every game since coming here it feels like. Dagostini is also gelling a bit more, henrique actually looks a bit lost on that line in all honesty.

Eh I wouldn't call them fortunate. Our bottom pairing's breakdowns on defense directly lead to both and almost another at the end of the period there.

Mea we haven't been getting bounces for like 6weeks, things are just evening out. We are playing pretty decent hockey right now I feel.

Clarkson has the worst puck awareness I've ever seen. If it's not right on his stick...then he has no idea where it is on the ice.

This upcoming powerplay is all on Salvador and his sloth like skating. Couldn't win the loose puck race to the zone, which led to the cycle, which led to him taking the penalty

Salvador stinks

Conacher falls down, hooking on Bryce. Good job refs.

CARTER! SHORTY! HE'S A GUYYYY!

Marty is having some issues with the puck and rebound control, but I suspect it's the cruddy ice surface helping that happen.

D'Agostini almost set up another there. 

...And here we go. Does this team play defense? Have they ever heard of Stamkos?

Is anyone shocked that Volch and Harrold were on the ice for another one against? Jesus. Get them the fvck out of there.