How many pages will the "New Kovy Update" get to?

msweet

120 members have voted

1. 1. How many pages will the "New Kovalchuk Update" get to before he signs?

• 150-175
    • 175-200
    • 200-225
    • 225-250
    • 250-300
    • 300-400
    • 400-500
    • 500+

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a thread about a thread. If Kovalchuk doesn't sign here, this will go down in NJDevs infamy. People will reference that thread 40 years from now, using their arm-computers and blinking to type "Lol wtf who is SatansDevils!?"

Yea, its bordering on NHLline.ca/Souray from a few years ago.

We have a thread about a thread. If Kovalchuk doesn't sign here, this will go down in NJDevs infamy. People will reference that thread 40 years from now, using their arm-computers and blinking to type "Lol wtf who is SatansDevils!?"

We've been monitoring reports about reports, so the thread about a thread doesn't seem like a shocking next step to me.

Edited by Devils Dose

It's already at way too many pages, and the majority of them having nothing to do with Kovy. I haven't checked the thread since the day SD said he would be signed. I won't check it again until I see the new thread that says he has officially signed somewhere.

:huh:

Why on earth would you check it after there is a new thread saying he's signed? cuckoo.gif

If you're referring to me, I was simply wondering why this thread was stickied. But then I remembered msweet started it. That's all.

ohsnap.gif

No you dope they were talking about SH being all high and mighty about any light hearted hockey speculation in the Kovy thread...

cruisin' for a bruisin' messin' with msweet!? :mellow:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.