Czars/Obama/Left/LOL!

arena2004

30 plus Czars, with Van included, calling Americans "BAD" names while we pay his salary? Then, when Horowitz calls out Van, the left and Obama you just have to laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W276ICvVAd4

Obama: "We are 5 days away from transforming America", lol! What a dipsh^t as you can't make this stuff up!

Its probably a good idea to have people with expertise's in many fields so the president can make an educated decision.

Its probably a good idea to have people with expertise's in many fields so the president can make an educated decision.

Yes. That's what the cabinet is for. People that can be confirmed and watched over by the other branches of government. People that go through the constitutional process outlined in the "advice and consent" section to be confirmed as an aide to the president. Not people that Obama can confirm without anybody saying otherwise.

I wrote a short paper on Czars in general for one of my classes recently. My basic gist was Czars(or a different name, it doesn't matter) are needed by the Executive branch and that's why they've been around for so long. The issue is that the power given to the Czars as a whole has been increasing over time as well. For me, this means Congress needs to have some means of asserting a confirmation at a certain level or power but below turning the Czar position into a cabinet level position. What the answer to that is could be complicated but some check is needed for when Czars being given great authority by the executive branch. Perhaps things like dollar amount of budget as percentage of income and breadth of body that is being governed would be places to start?

I wrote a short paper on Czars in general for one of my classes recently. My basic gist was Czars(or a different name, it doesn't matter) are needed by the Executive branch and that's why they've been around for so long. The issue is that the power given to the Czars as a whole has been increasing over time as well. For me, this means Congress needs to have some means of asserting a confirmation at a certain level or power but below turning the Czar position into a cabinet level position. What the answer to that is could be complicated but some check is needed for when Czars being given great authority by the executive branch. Perhaps things like dollar amount of budget as percentage of income and breadth of body that is being governed would be places to start?

Great observation. "Czars" or Departmental Heads have been growing since the Nixon administration.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.