• Patrik Elias
    • Ilya Kovalchuk
    • Travis Zajac
    • David Clarkson
    • Dainus Zubrus
    • Andy Greene
    • Anton Volchenkov
    • Bryce Salvador

I think the fallout of ZP has settled a little bit, some of us are still licking our wounds (among other things :uni: ), but for the most part I'm over it. Now the question is who will be our 10th captain? I've listed eight of the most realistic choices. For sh1ts and giggs, i did a question for A's too. As you can tell im counting the seconds to hockey season and slow days don't help any.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Time for Kovy to get the C. He earned it, it's gonna be his team going forward, and Elias has already shown that he won't have a problem wearing the A. Elias and Zajac with the as, though I'd have no problem with Sal getting one.

Kovy - C

Elias - A

Sal - A

Yep.

TOO SOON TO SOON

:evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry:

...really? I'm ready to move on, not even much in the way of hard feelings at this point. Just excited to see how the team comes together for next season. One player does not a team make.

Yep.

...really? I'm ready to move on, not even much in the way of hard feelings at this point. Just excited to see how the team comes together for next season. One player does not a team make.

Well said, I am more exciteted to see our old captain coaching! But I do like the idea of Kovy for captain give a A to Elias and the other to Travis or Sal!

Also looking forward to watching Minnesota get off to a pretty decent start, having all the analysts picking them for winning the west, then watching them absolutely crash and burn like always.

As much as I wish clarky would get the A I'm chasing something that won't happen at least this season I feel. But kovy for the C with Elias and zajac withs A's

I think Salvador would make a great captain, but realistically, he's relevant for another 2 years, max.

Give it to Kovy. It's his team now.

This exactly. Kovy is the obvious choice because of how long he is here for. No more one season captains please

I think Salvador would make a great captain, but realistically, he's relevant for another 2 years, max.

Give it to Kovy. It's his team now.

This exactly. Kovy is the obvious choice because of how long he is here for. No more one season captains please