55 replies to this topic

#21 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,297 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:28 AM

Thanks squishy.. Got your $10 donation too, btw which is greatly appreciated!! Let us know what they say.. I'll be checking in all day

So my rep just got back to me, she noticed that you had inquired as well (privacy breech? :noclue: ). She said they were looking into the situation with the Devils and would get back to you via e-mail later today. My guess is, they will print whatever the client wants so they are just working their way up the chain.

#22 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for stepping up Colin. Very appreciated, I will send when I get home

#23 NJDevsRock

NJDevsRock

Albany Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

If for some reason this doesn't get approved, don't refund my donation, just forward it to DM to put toward the expense of running this forum. Thanks Colin!

#24 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

If for some reason this doesn't get approved, don't refund my donation, just forward it to DM to put toward the expense of running this forum. Thanks Colin!

Thank you! I'll be sure to do that, although things are looking good as of this moment

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#25 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

Thank you to msweet for donating $50!!!

And thank you to everyone else for donating!!

We are $15 from our goal!!

Edited by Colin226, 24 July 2009 - 02:44 PM.

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#26 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

Same for me. It's the least I could do for the amount of time I spend on here.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#27 DevilsRule2008

DevilsRule2008

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:06 PM

I just sent in my donation, hope it helps. Like the others said, if the brick isn't approved forward it to DM for running the site. Thanks for organizing this!

#28 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

I just sent in my donation, hope it helps. Like the others said, if the brick isn't approved forward it to DM for running the site. Thanks for organizing this!

Will do, thanks!!

$45 to go!!

#29 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:30 PM

I am pretty tight with money but when I have enough time to assess how much I can chip in, I will get back to this thread.

Colin - Thank you for taking the first step to making this happen and always, go Devils!

#30 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

I am pretty tight with money but when I have enough time to assess how much I can chip in, I will get back to this thread.

Colin - Thank you for taking the first step to making this happen and always, go Devils!

#31 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,505 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

I'm in. Same thing as the rest, just forward as site donation if it doesn't go through.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#32 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,297 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Im beginning to think this was a secret ploy by DM to donate to the site! :ph34r:

#33 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Colin, the paypal page in your first post is giving me trouble when I try to log in, but I'm able to get in from the homepage. Can you send me the account that you want me to forward the money to? I think it's the email at the top of your link, but I want to make sure. If you want, you can PM me the account or just post it in this thread; whichever you're more comfortable with. I'll send the funds tonight around 6:30; I have to run out for a little while right now. Also, if for some reason the brick idea falls through, forward my donation to DM as well.

DM, I'm not slighting you on a donation. As soon as the brick idea is finalized, I'll make a donation to you for running the site as well.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#34 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

I'm with the others, if it doesn't go through, forward to DM. I'm long over due for having donated anyway, considering how often I'm on here.

BTW, where'd the donate button go?
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#35 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

I'm with the others, if it doesn't go through, forward to DM. I'm long over due for having donated anyway, considering how often I'm on here.

BTW, where'd the donate button go?

Thank you for the generous donation!!

Just $10 more dollars folks!!

Edited by Colin226, 24 July 2009 - 02:56 PM.

#36 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

So my rep just got back to me, she noticed that you had inquired as well (privacy breech? :noclue: ). She said they were looking into the situation with the Devils and would get back to you via e-mail later today. My guess is, they will print whatever the client wants so they are just working their way up the chain.

If I don't get a response by 9:00pm I might just go ahead and put the order in.. We will most likely have hit our goal by then.. Then, if they give me problems, I'll try to fight it.. Worst comes to worst I think we can just put NJDevs on it without the "www." and ".com" since I mean the team is the NJDevs after all lol.. I'll make it work one way or the other.. I just don't want them to sell out on us that would be upsetting

#37 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:53 PM

got $5 from me

#38 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

got $5 from me

Ha, at first I was like "Well I don't see it" but then it popped up.. Thanks!!

#39 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

Then hopefully, I just put us over the top.

Thanks for taking the initiative, Colin. And the same with just about everyone else, if the donation doesn't go to the brick fund, have DM put it to the cost-of-running-NJDevs-(hopefully-on-a-dedicated-server) fund. :)

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#40 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,297 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

If I don't get a response by 9:00pm I might just go ahead and put the order in.. We will most likely have hit our goal by then.. Then, if they give me problems, I'll try to fight it.. Worst comes to worst I think we can just put NJDevs on it without the "www." and ".com" since I mean the team is the NJDevs after all lol.. I'll make it work one way or the other.. I just don't want them to sell out on us that would be upsetting

Thats a good idea. It's getting close to quiting time for them so you might not get an answer today. I wouldn't worry about them selling out though but I'm fine with ordering it when ever you wan't, should we have a poll or did you have something in mind? I bet they will at least go for Njdevs.com from the sender part.

Oh and may I add... thank you.

Edited by squishyx, 24 July 2009 - 03:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users