GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Canes 7pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

First of all, I hate the Canes.  Second, they must keep on the pressure, forecheck, forecheck, forecheck.  Every point matters.

Wish I was at the rock tonight.  Gave away my tix to this game to a work buddy.  I'm slowly but surely infecting my workplace by making new Devil's fans. 

LETS GO DEVILS!

The ribs weren't that good. Meat wasn't exactly falling off the bone and the sauces they had were bland.

1. BBQ rib meat should not be falling off the bone. That just means the ribs were overcooked. They actually deduct points in BBQ competitions for this.

2. Wango Tango (the hot BBQ sauce) is great.

I've been to plenty of mediocre BBQ joints and a few really good ones and Dino's is well above average. Of course I have only been to the original Dino's in Syracuse, so I can't speak to the Newark location.

Edited by David Puddy

1. BBQ rib meat should not be falling off the bone. That just means the ribs were overcooked. They actually deduct points in BBQ competitions for this.

2. Wango Tango (the hot BBQ sauce) is great.

I've been to plenty of mediocre BBQ joints and a few really good ones and Dino's is well above average. Of course I have only been to the original Dino's in Syracuse, so I can't speak to the Newark location.

1) I disagree and a lot of those competitions are a bunch of nonsense. Real and accomplished pitmasters are not out at these competitions as they are back at their restaurant working. Also while it shouldn't be overcooked, it shouldn't be where I have to rip it off the bone with my teeth and there is still a lot of meat on it.

2) I tried wango tango and it was bbblllaaannnddd.

Judging attendance by the lower bowl is dumb. The low-camera shots show a pretty decent sized crowd.

We need to wake up. Marty looks sharp, the offense hasn't started the game yet, and JESUS is Salvador a poor hockey player.

judging attendance by empty seats is dumb. ok gotcha. whats dumb is charging $250 for any seat in those 6 sections

KOVVIIIII