TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

Alright I need tickets to game one like i needed the milf i saw yesterday. This will be my first trip to the Rock because i am normally a broke college student.

I dont care if its the last seat in the house. whats my best chance of getting tickets before they are sold out and costing twice the face value on stub hub.

When do tickets go on sale? if anyone on this board has tickets they know of and want to sell, please let me know.

Cheers on a great win tonight boys... and pepperkorn :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pre-sale starts at noon tomorrow. :koolaid:

When you click the link for the presale does it say, "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database"?

I don't remember the presale links saying this for the conference finals before tickets went on sale, I thought you could at least see what the prices were going to be. Do you get the same message?

When you click the link for the presale does it say, "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database"?

I don't remember the presale links saying this for the conference finals before tickets went on sale, I thought you could at least see what the prices were going to be. Do you get the same message?

I'm getting the same message. On a similar note, does anyone have any idea if the prices will be the same as they were for round 3? Is there any price sheet anywhere?

You're right, I am seeing that too.

ok sooooo where is this pre sale link? haha

You have to have purchased before to get the pre-sale link, and they're all linked to email addresses.

If you want, I can try to pick up a ticket or two for you after I've got ones for myself for game 5. I can't promise anything, naturally, but I'll do what I can if you like. Shoot me a DM and let me know.

Well I already have my tickets of course. They're in the Upper section (but not a $10 corner section) and the face value printed on the ticket. . . is $140. Now, they don't have to hold to that (that ticket was printed two weeks ago), but that sounds like the ballpark to me.

Edited by Devils Dose

You have to have purchased before to get the pre-sale link, and they're all linked to email addresses.

If you want, I can try to pick up a ticket or two for you after I've got ones for myself for game 5. I can't promise anything, naturally, but I'll do what I can if you like. Shoot me a DM and let me know.

alright man i tried to pm you but the site says it is not allowing profile views at this time. i hate to be a push on you but i am strongly looking for two tickets. if not, its perfectly understandable.

any idea on what the cheapest price will be for game one?

Well I already have my tickets of course. They're in the Upper section (but not a $10 corner section) and the face value printed on the ticket. . . is $140. Now, they don't have to hold to that (that ticket was printed two weeks ago), but that sound like the ballpark to me.

o wowwww thats a lot cheaper than i was afraid of. sweeeeet

alright man i tried to pm you but the site says it is not allowing profile views at this time. i hate to be a push on you but i am strongly looking for two tickets. if not, its perfectly understandable.

any idea on what the cheapest price will be for game one?

Shoot me an e-mail, thelast1alive at aol dot com.

Like I said - gotta take care of my own tickets first naturally, but I'll gladly try to pick up a pair for you as well.

wait i need tickets too... shoudl I go to stubhub? I have no idea where the heck to get tickets and the best time to do so.

I would like game 1 or 2 tickets.

i lurk these boards pretty frequently, and I guarantee im as diehard as they come... but I live in houston since 2010... but i gotta see my team!

Shoot me an e-mail, thelast1alive at aol dot com.

Like I said - gotta take care of my own tickets first naturally, but I'll gladly try to pick up a pair for you as well.

I emailed u.. It is the last1alive.. As in the number 1 correct?

Only people who went to games this season will have access to the presale

To the guy who messaged me about buying him tix through his link, the forum won't let me message you back!! Email me (my address should be on my profile or something)

It won't let me view profiles, my email address is: jrokas27@sbcglobal.net

I'd really appreciate it if you could email me back. Thanks Colin.

Only people who went to games this season will have access to the presale

To the guy who messaged me about buying him tix through his link, the forum won't let me message you back!! Email me (my address should be on my profile or something)

I have work in an hour and I wont be able to use the presale. If anyone can get me the cheapest tickets to game 1 OR 2, I will be forever in your debt. Help a college kid out!

Edit- I have paypal so payment wont be an issue

Double Edit- Never mind....I have a way now

Edited by SMantzas

Anyone know any info about when tickets in Los Angeles go on sale to the general public?

I've been thinking about this since about the second round...I have friends in LA (Devils fan friends, no less)...which means I'd just need to get out there and get into the building. Still a large sum of money, but more palatable than having to shell out for a hotel, too...