Gold circle skate question

nmm90392

Just a quick question about the gold circle skate and didn't no were to post this so I made a new topic someone can delete it after I get an answer. I just bought a ticket for the gold circle skate from someone and was wondering if the skate was on prudential center ice or the practice ice ?

it usually is on both rinks but due to the circus being setup, the skate part will be on the practice rink. there will be other things going on in the arena.

this will be my first one so i'm pretty excited about it. any tips from anyone? i'd like to get most if not the whole team to autograph a jersey.

Edited by devils744

There going to be a lot more people this year. It's been the Gold Circle only but now it's a choice for STH's who have been here for more than a season.

I say have fun, get the autos you can get and just enjoy. With the circus in town maybe there will be two auto groups in the concourse.

Either way I enjoy it and get the autos I can get. You will have a lot of fun!

The whole team is tough to get cause there are long lines for the big players like Mary, Parise, Kovy and each group signed for like 45 minutes. Think of the ones you really want and jump on their lines. You will get a bunch for sure and usually the big guys are split up in the groups.

And the players sit at a table and there are lines.

Edited by Souray44

The whole team is tough to get cause there are long lines for the big players like Mary, Parise, Kovy and each group signed for like 45 minutes. Think of the ones you really want and jump on their lines. You will get a bunch for sure and usually the big guys are split up in the groups.

And the players sit at a table and there are lines.

What do you mean the big guys are split in to groups?? And do they take pics??

What do you mean the big guys are split in to groups?? And do they take pics??

Since they have 3 groups that rotate, they try to split up the big name players within the 3 groups so you get a chance at them. Pics, I think they allow it but they really try to move you through the line cause of time constraints and the long lines.

Since they have 3 groups that rotate, they try to split up the big name players within the 3 groups so you get a chance at them. Pics, I think they allow it but they really try to move you through the line cause of time constraints and the long lines.

So like in your past experiences at this event have you gotten to meet like kovy brodeur zach and Elias at 1 event??

So like in your past experiences at this event have you gotten to meet like kovy brodeur zach and Elias at 1 event??

My wife comes with me and we split the big players up so we get them. This event is hard to get all the big ones but not impossible. All depends on the lines and who you want. Either way have fun and enjoy it :)

Last year, I got Parise, Kovalchuk, Elias, Brodeur and Zajac. It was a grind to get those 5 but I missed out on everyone else. Quality is possible but you will most definitely miss out on quantity.

The other thing to think about is what Souray mentioned: in the past, this was open only to Gold Circle members, club seat holders and certain other smaller factions (leaders who brought a group of a certain size to a game). Now, it is open to a large section of STHs. Don't get your hopes too high or you will be disappointed. My best advice would be to go in looking to get 2 of the 3 big guys who may not be here much longer (Parise, Elias, Marty) and just try to have fun with it.

The other thing to think about is what Souray mentioned: in the past, this was open only to Gold Circle members, club seat holders and certain other smaller factions (leaders who brought a group of a certain size to a game). Now, it is open to a large section of STHs. Don't get your hopes too high or you will be disappointed. My best advice would be to go in looking to get 2 of the 3 big guys who may not be here much longer (Parise, Elias, Marty) and just try to have fun with it.

Yeah that's true any idea why they changed it this year

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have to buy the pucks / pictures they have there or can you bring your own items to be autographed.

I can't remember if they have stuff there, but I always came prepared with pics, pucks, sticks, etc. It's a lot easier to know who you want and just go for a couple of the big guys. It'll probably be tougher with it only being on the practice rink though and the team doesn't really want the guys signing while skating, but basically everyone will, except maybe Elias, he always seemed to be weird about that. Just know that if you absolutely want to get Parise, Kovy or Marty, be prepared to wait in line or be prepared to be there as soon as they open or switch up the groups.

VIP GOLD CIRCLE SKATE

This is a reminder that the Devils VIP/Gold Circle Skate and player autograph session is this coming Tuesday, February 28th from 6:00 PM-8:30 PM. You will have an opportunity to obtain autographs from your favorite Devils players and coaches and skate with them on the Prudential Center's official practice ice.

If you have not yet printed your tickets, please do so by this Sunday, February 26th at 10pm (we have extended the deadline). As a heads up, Lafayette Street will only be accessed by car from Broad Street up until the VIP Garage. The remainder of Lafayette Street will be closed to cars. Entrance into the arena for this event will be available through both the Lafayette and PNC Towers. Please bring your tickets with you to be scanned.

The Devils will be providing a table with pictures and pucks for purchase at this event, should you desire items to be autographed.

Parking at a reduced $5 rate will be available in the VIP Garage. The VIP Garage is located adjacent to Prudential Center (15 Lafayette St.)