2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

oh man i dont even want to think about them sweeping the habs.. this whole situation blows for devils fans it literally doesnt get any worse the way that things are looking to pan out.

oh yeah..wait till they hand the Con Smythe to Queenie.....the only piece of hardware Marty didnt get

Tokarski just looks atrocious and unsteady. It will be Budaj the rest of the way. This kid is just not an NHL goalie. At least Budaj is...barely.

It won't matter. The Rags have lucked their way to the Finals. Its a done deal. No Price, no chance for the Habs.

There might be more disgust and anger here for the Rangers winning than there is for the Devils losing.

.. If I'm being honest, I kinda love that :lol:. The shared hatred some of us have for the Rags is definitely one of my favorite parts of this forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Rags will sweep now and the meek Habs will just let them do whatever they want, which is what they should truly be embarrassed about even more than losing- once Price went down, they had no shot, so its not really their fault they're gonna lose the series. But show some balls, show some guts. Put up a fight. The Queen can sit there and put her make-up on. No contact, nothing. Nobody made that little bitch Kreider pay either. The Habs are gutless.

Edited by MadDog2020

I just hope the western conference final goes quick too so that team is rested as well

Man is NYR going to sh!t their pants when they see Chicago or LA. LA especially will grind those Rag mighty mites to dust

as crazy as it sounds...the Rags never do anything easy. Even this game did they outplay or dominate Montreal? It wouldn't shock me if they laid an egg at home

Edited by '7'

Let's hope ^7^....but you never know......Lundqvist is capable but the Rangers haven't really had a strong opponent yet.

They've played trash goalie after trash goalie. Weak-ass bitch teams like Pittsburgh and Montreal who have the mental toughness of a 3-year old. It may be the easiest Finals run in NHL history. This farce of a series will be over in 4, but hopefully LA/CHI will punch these a$$holes in the mouth and bring them back down to earth.
  • Like 1

Let's hope ^7^....but you never know......Lundqvist is capable but the Rangers haven't really had a strong opponent yet.

Rags have won 5 playoff games in a row now, worm is going to turn eventually. And as good as Lundqvist has looked, he's capable of having a few off games as well. Regular season wise he was worse this year than he was in 2012 or 2011

Penguins were a strong opponent. But a flaky one as well. With goaltending you couldn't trust

Thing is this Ranger team can be fragile too. Honestly they were pretty lucky they weren't trailing after 1

Edited by '7'

What, are you surprised after Price goes down for the series? The Rags were gifted a spot in the Finals the minute Kreider plowed into Price's knee. Its a farce at this point.

yeah this series is/was over when Boston lost

but after the rags beat the failures everyone said they wont beat the pens, and they did, now we're saying they wont beat the West...and .....

yeah this series is/was over when Boston lost

but after the rags beat the failures everyone said they wont beat the pens, and they did, now we're saying they wont beat the West...and .....

Both teams from the west are MUCH better than the Pens. MUCH better. And MUCH better coached too. Edited by MadDog2020

Both teams from the west are MUCH better than the Pens. MUCH better. And MUCH better coached too.

I watched the rags beat Chicago during the season when the Hawks were "hot".....I'm not so sure they will beat the rags if they get to the finals, maybe L.A. can

I hope you're right, but I'm already accepting the worst outcome

queen wins con smythe, ticker tape parade etc etc etc

I watched the rags beat Chicago during the season when the Hawks were "hot".....I'm not so sure they will beat the rags if they get to the finals, maybe L.A. can

I hope you're right, but I'm already accepting the worst outcome

queen wins con smythe, ticker tape parade etc etc etc

Seems like an inevitability at this point.

Everything else this season has gone wrong for the Devils, might as well throw a Rangers cup in the mix at this point.