GDT: Wings @ Devils 7PM 1st Meeting as Eastern Conference Foes

ThreeCups

Attempt #3 to have my daughter see a real live goal in 2013.  C'mon Devils...make the magic happen!

Break out against your old team, Brunner! Will this be the night he finally scores another goal?

LGD!

Nope, since he is scratched.  Deep doghouse.

DeBoer on Brunner not playing vs Red Wings: "I think that probably tells you the point where we're at with him where he’s not in tonight."

Edited by jonnyd91

Nope, since he is scratched. Deep doghouse.

Tom Gulitti@TGfireandice51m

DeBoer on Brunner not playing vs Red Wings: "I think that probably tells you the point where we're at with him where he’s not in tonight."

wowza I'm not used to deboer calling people out like that. He's right though Damien has been given plenty if opportunities so it's time for someone else to get an extended look in those top 9 minutes (hopefully jj) Edited by dmann422

Brunner sucks. Thought he has some promise the first week of the season but since then all I've seen is indecision with bad passes and him like literally running into his own men. Adios. Needs to be cut.

Also not too sure what kind of plan Debour has with these goalies. I would rather see Cory play vs the Rangers to be honest. I never know what this dude is thinking. I really dislike him.

It's too bad, but what does Brunner expect?  He's gotten a lot of chances to pull himself out of this, and it keeps not happening. 

I personally would have went back to Marty tonight, and if we won started him again tomorrow...

Based on what?  Marty's save% has been steadily dropping since that hot streak.  Cory's earned the chance to take the job and run with it. 

Good riddance...

I personally would have went back to Marty tonight, and if we won started him again tomorrow...

lolwut?? Even the staunchest Marty supporters have to realize Cory needs to get a legitimate shot. Obviously back to backs will be split but i hope Cory get a good string of starts soon.

It's apparent that both goalies like to get in a groove and I worry Pete will just keep flip flopping them instead of going one guy an extended (like 5 game) run of non- back to backs.