Since I am a relative newcomer here

Devs82-83

Wow!  Where do you live Crasher?

(look to the left :D)

I've also been to LA, SJ and Anaheim (before and after the 2003 Cup... I enjoyed that Summer 2003 trip to Disneyland :evil:) as well as Tampa, St.Louis though I'd like to forget THAT)... as well as minor league hockey in Trenton as well as the Fort Worth-less Brahams.... between some... umm.... *being diplomatic* .... unconventional choices in dating of people and other stuff... I've... umm...... gotten around a bit in the last 10 years :whistling:

*edits*

forgot.... got my old Scott Stevens jersey on oldjerseys.com :)

Edited by CRASHER

I've only been to a couple of Devils games, and never on the road, but I have season tickets to the Albany River Rats, and have seen Rats play in Rochester, Syracuse, Glens Falls (Adirondack), Springfield, Worcester, Hartford, Providence, Manchester, Portland and St. John, NB. And I'm hoping to see them in Lowell at the end of the year.

Heh, well being 20 I can't say I've been a fan forever, but I've been going to about 1 or 2 games a year at the swamp since I was about 6. This will be the first year I havn't gone to a game since then.

I was originally a Rag$ fan cause my dad is one, but I later converted around '93 when I realized I enjoyed watching Devils hockey more. I didn't become a addict to Devils hockey until 1998 or so, when I opened my web site. Since then I've watched every game on TV or listened to the radio when it is on Metro.

I don't hate the Rag$ like most Devils fans, rather I feel sorry for them on a regular basis. There is one team I hate and could live easily without: Flyers.

Oh, and this site has lived here at njdevs.com since June 29, 2001, but it may have existed before then somewhere else, I'm not sure.

I didn't find it until 2003, when I stumbled across the long abandoned www.devilsnews.com site, and saw someone posting about a forum here at njdevs.com. I came, I joined, I'm hooked! :evil:

Although i was only 3... i was a going to games from the start.. my dad would get tix and alternate between me and my brother.

I prob attended at least 10 games a season until i was maybe 14... then i didnt go for a few years.i got to cool to go places with my parents...

then at about 17 i started going back. Although I didnt understand the game as much at 3 i still consider myself a fan since the beginning.

I've seen the Devils in Buffalo and Montreal (x2). I've also been to a couple Rats games. I try to go to Montreal every year to see a Devils-Habs game (since I love the city of Montreal and I AM a Habs fan as well). I would love to see the Devils play in other cities, which I still plan on doing when I finally get healthy enough to do a lot of traveling again. :)

I do go to many home games though.

Edited by RoughDraft

Ive been to Philly and MSG... and somewhere in Canada.. hmmm we were at niagara falls area for a few days so it was probably whatever was closest to there.. I dont know much about the provinces.

Umm yeah thats all

I've only been a fan since 2000. Watched a few games with my husband from 95 till then but never really got it. Then I watched the playoffs for him because he was away on business and couldn't. That was it! I was hooked!

Also a fan club member. Ed Bogaert (sp?) is the president. Is that who you're thinking of? How long has he been president?!?!

Oh, and this site has lived here at njdevs.com since June 29, 2001, but it may have existed before then somewhere else, I'm not sure.

I didn't find it until 2003, when I stumbled across the long abandoned www.devilsnews.com site, and saw someone posting about a forum here at njdevs.com.  I came, I joined, I'm hooked! :evil:

That is all correct, including the existence otherwheres. We followed Redrum back and forth from area54 and rival sports and back to area 54. And this was after he culled a lot of people from the disaster of the NJO.com boards where Devils fans couldn't talk without idiotic fans (mostly ranger) would out shout us. Some posters have been familiar with each other going on 9-10 years now.

I became a Devils fans in 94 because of the baseball strike issue that year. That series ending got me a lot of ribbing from bandwagon fans, so I stuck with the Devils after that (thankfully!).