GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

This is the first thing Deboer has ever done that has made me question him. Not the fact that he is starting moose, the fact that he says he's earned it. This is back to back games, even if broduer was here, who certainly over the last fvcking 20 years has earned it, he would be sitting tonight, in favor of the back up.

Unless of course this is ap lan to have us go down 4-5 goals and have kinkaid go into a low perssure situation and become the starter regardless of his performance until broduer is back.

Edited by Sneax

whoa, TG said Zajac is dropped to the 3rd line:

Devils' lines in warm-ups: Elias-Loktionov-Kovlachuk; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Barch-Gionta-Janssen.

But Rich Chere says lineup is:

Devils lines: Elias-Loktionov-Kovalchuk; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Barch-Gionta-Janssen

whoa, TG said Zajac is dropped to the 3rd line:

Tom Gulitti@TGfireandice

Devils' lines in warm-ups: Elias-Loktionov-Kovlachuk; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Barch-Gionta-Janssen.

But Rich Chere says lineup is:

Rich Chere@Ledger_NJDevils

Devils lines: Elias-Loktionov-Kovalchuk; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Barch-Gionta-Janssen

Those are the same lineups. I don't think rich or TG are going to extreme accuracy with these when they tweet them.

Also the crowds outside and on the concourse suggest a sellout but the actual arena is not that full

Those are the same lineups. I don't think rich or TG are going to extreme accuracy with these when they tweet them.

Also the crowds outside and on the concourse suggest a sellout but the actual arena is not that full

no they're not.  Zajac is on the 2nd line in Chere's.

@downgoesavery with the tweet of the day. I'm paraphrasing here. "If worst comes to worst, at least Barch and Janssen can fight each other"

That's it, it's a home game, how can the crowd boo if things go south Cam will drop his gloves hit moose then fight Barch, that's entertainment!

Go Devils

I may have posted but busy with sick dog so I may be posting again.

Janssen will produce major offense, BS

Hedberg in goal not because I don't like him but why not try Kinkaid.

A loss is a loss and a win is a win.

Clarkson is dead to the Devils along with Zajac & Henrique maybe Elias and Kovy.

So I lied and I'm watching. And just hearing chico say the issue is scoring is driving me nuts. Does this organization realize we have a 4th line playing 3rd, a 4th line of goons and a top 6 that lacks goal scorers. Of course we are not going to score 3-4 goals every night, despite missed chances It isn't suprisign to me with this line up that we don't score.