GDT- Devils @ Thrashers 8 PM

Derlique

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Hedberg have to make the crazy dump play everytime?

He is overplaying routine saves and it is beyond frustrating.

Making is worse is that outside the first ten minutes of the game the devils have been outright outplaying the jets.

Marty can't come back fast enough. Every game moose is letting by a bullsh!t goal

Offensively challenged seems to be the biggest issue I've seen these past few games. Oh and the Jets forwards make our D players look soooo slow.

After the first period this game had one goal game written all over it. Instead hedberg decides to flop around and cost us a bullsh!t goal just like the past four games he has started.

Well, if you guys weren't worried before, I'd say it's safe to do so now.

Team can't score, Moose lets in bad goals at crucial times, defense looks shakey at most times.

It's a real blessing this team got off to a quick start, because if they hadn't they'd be well out of playoff discussion by now.

Lol yes we are in a bad slump, Devils played pretty solid for most of the game. If anyone could finish tonight they would have won. I still think they are very very close to getting out of it. Its not like they are getting blown out early.

I still believe.