GDT New Jersey Devils vs. Habs

ZeroGravityFat

Yeah to call the officiating unfairly in our favor is ridiculous.. I was down by ice level for this one and everyone around me also saw like 5 no-calls that should have gone against them

Montreal fans are spoiled little bitches

Clarkson being boarded leads to nothing and Elias boarding Blunden gives him a penalty and possibly a word from Shanahan? That pissed me off.

was brodeur the 3rd star? cause he just randomly went out when they were doing the 3 stars lol

It took so long for Marty to come out, I envisioned him having no idea it was coming and having push his way back through the other players to make the 3rd star appearance. Maybe Marty expected it to go to Clarkson. It's rare for goalies to allow 3 and get a spot in the three stars.

It took so long for Marty to come out, I envisioned him having no idea it was coming and having push his way back through the other players to make the 3rd star appearance. Maybe Marty expected it to go to Clarkson. It's rare for goalies to allow 3 and get a spot in the three stars.

Especially when they allow one goal and get screwed out of any star multiple times.

I don't want to start a new thread, but what do you guys think of giving gelinas a chance if Larsson can't go? He's been putting up great numbers in Albany and he can play pp

I like the idea of prospects getting a game or 2 in the pros while they're still developing. It gives them a better idea on how much faster the NHL game is and what they really need to work on to be effective in the NHL. Even with prospects you know aren't read for the NHL, I like the experience factor and 1 or 2 "bad" games from guys because they aren't good enough yet isn't going to kill you.

Yeah to call the officiating unfairly in our favor is ridiculous.. I was down by ice level for this one and everyone around me also saw like 5 no-calls that should have gone against them

Montreal fans are spoiled little bitches

There was a Montreal fan in front of me last night and he was saying the Habs had problems with this referee before, so clearly Cunneyworth and the Habs must have had the tinfoil hats on before the game started. Because to call this game biased in favor of us, especially after the first two periods was laughable. Finally there came a point, like 35-40 minutes in where it was as if the refs realized how one-sided it was getting and the calls started going our way. But they did miss a lot of crap by them throughout the game, worse than the contreversial Kovy hook on the final goal, which had nothing to do with the play.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Meh...overall, I'd say their record is probably about 5-6 points better than it should be...this team has 19 regulation+overtime wins in 50 games. That's pretty bad. But I'm not turning those points away.

I understood what Lou was going for when he traded for Foster, and Larry Robinson is the kind of guy who can get something out of nothing or next-to-nothing (even Sheldon Brookbank was playing some decent hockey there for a while), but Foster just looks like a lost cause. He probably deserves to be benched over the weekend, but the Devils just don't have the bodies to replace him, especially if Larsson can't go.

Speaking of...

I really feel for this kid right now. This has clearly been a tough year for him on so many levels...he will learn from it, but I'm sure that there's a part of him that will be relieved when this rookie season is behind him.

Uh really? I'm thinking more around 10-12 points.

lol habs fans are unreal... here's a commentary on RDS on their blog or wtv

On the last Devils goal, the non-call on Kovalchuk was UNACCEPTABLE ... especially since the Devils got more PP than than Montreal...

The penalty was GROSS ... and it led to a goal ...

The NHL is a spit and baling wire league ... and anyway, arbitration always favored the Devils for 17 years now... imagine now that they are in big financial trouble ...

i can't believe someone sane could say that the arbitration always favored us lol especially not for 17 straight years wow

lol habs fans are unreal... here's a commentary on RDS on their blog or wtv

i can't believe someone sane could say that the arbitration always favored us lol especially not for 17 straight years wow

Grass is always greener.. Bruins are a lock to make the conference finals and their fans still bitch after every loss

Grass is always greener.. Bruins are a lock to make the conference finals and their fans still bitch after every loss

lol yeah... but they are indeed the worst... who else in the league would call the cops on a player? or a manifestation in front of the arena cause one of their player got hit in the head? or manifestation cause they cant understand the coach? etc etc etc etc...

there's some pretty dumb fans... Vancouver, Winnipeg, New-York, Philly... etc etc... but Montreal is the worst