El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

OK...the 2nd half...anyone see the extra that was on Sci-Fi?? It reviewed 1st season and the 1st half of the 2nd...pretty interesting...good catch up for those who haven't followed the show...so wierd to hear the actors speak with their natural accents...good acting to change them and never once get caught with a slip...anyway...back to Sci-Fi Friday :clap:

Looks like Baltar may be giving Gina her wish :o btw...there was a great article in yesterday's Star Ledger by that Sepiwill <sp?> guy. He was real gung ho about this series. Was amazing to see Cain and Adama both planning the same thing in reverse. The guy Cain chose didn't seem very happy about the assignment eh....hey just popped into my head...Cain and A(bel)dama..or should it be Able :P

Edited by StarDew

What happened to the guards outside of Gina's cell when she attacked Baltar? They just say, "Hey, if he's stupid enough to go in there alone with "it" unchained, we'll mop him up later?" Cain leaving him all alone with their cylon unsupervised, even after the incident with Galatica crew and the "Boomer" cylon? (Just my little nit-picking)

Did love the episode. Now Six laying on those sheets. :uni:

Yeah -well theyre pissed at all Galactica's personnel anyways...

I agree on Six on the sheets .... what's Balter thinking.. "I've grown tired of this..." :rolleyes:

Cain's uniform is a little too tight..

I was a bad boy today and bought Season One on DVD :clap:

I dig the avata LGD !

What is the deal with Starbuck crying @ Cain's funeral ? You know they did the deed.. :rolleyes:

I think Starbuck related with Cain on wanting to free Caprica and taking back their home worlds.

Now as to this past weeks episode....Baltar gives Gina a nuke for this "Fifth column...Cylons are are friends for peace" group? Like the Galactica couldn't detect the nuclear material? Didn't like the episode, but did open up a window as to how the President must deal with Cylons now that she's been cured by one.

Hmm....last episode. Didn't really like it. Maybe because there was no Sharon :evil: in it, but very deep episode dealing with Apollo. And yet another commander of the Pegesus byes the farm. So who's her new commander now? Great security on that ship. Cain gets blasted in her quarters, now the former XO is killed in his. :rolleyes:

I didnt like the way Roslyn is annihilating everyone - Baltar/Apollo/Adama? Whos's gonna go bat for her? the doctor... he rules smoking right in front of her as he tells her she has days left.. :lol:

so everyone on BSG hitting hard times? Adama this week and now Starbuck next week? theyre wallowing in self pity, they just had a pretty big victory yet no one is talking about that. We need more about the cylon - 1st season you got a lot from them on Caprica -how do they feel about losing the "Resurrection Ship" etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Battlestar Mini- Marathon tomorrow...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=34526

Lawless Joins Galactica Cast

SCI FI Channel announced that Lucy Lawless joins the cast of its original series Battlestar Galactica in the upcoming third season. Lawless will become a recurring cast member, reprising her role as D'Anna Biers in a 10-episode arc. The third season begins production in Vancouver, Canada, in April.

Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) first appeared on Galactica in the second-season episode "Final Cut," playing investigative journalist Biers, who arrived on the Galactica to do an expose on alleged crew misconduct that resulted in the death of four civilians. Eventually, the audience learns that Biers is actually one of the human-looking Cylon agents, who was sent to Galactica on a covert reconnaissance mission.

Lawless' second guest appearance will air on Feb. 24 in the episode "Downloaded," which gives viewers their first real glimpse into the Cylon world. (The second half of season two of Galactica premiered Jan. 6.)

Lawless joins a Galactica cast that includes Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park. The series is executive-produced by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, who was instrumental in originally casting Lawless in the role of Xena. Battlestar Galactica, from NBC Universal Television Studio, airs Fridays at 10 p.m. ET/PT.