Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

The really need to know when to lose a game. Like the should've lost against Buffalo. They should have done everything in their power to make sure they didn't face Philly in the first round. Hey losing can lead to winning, just look at Pitt. Maybe they learned their lesson.

only difference is Pittsburgh is mostly comprised of talented players who arent gutless losers.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I don't care if you guys call me a kool-aid drinker, whether you question my hockey knowledge, whatever. I'm gonna watch every damn second of every game this team has left. They can still win this series.

It's a good bandwagon to be on. I'll say it again: This game is not even over.

I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I don't care if you guys call me a kool-aid drinker, whether you question my hockey knowledge, whatever. I'm gonna watch every damn second of every game this team has left. They can still win this series.

I'm glad some people can stay positive, all the power to you. Trust me, I'll be watching every second and cheering like hell for them to come back, but to be honest, I have no hope and no expectations.

fvck another fvcking Flyer goal.

it should be a morgue.

anyways, they should clear the bench on Thursday and get some of this garbage out. let fvcking Salmela play, sh!t maybe even let Corrente play D, he's earned it for wasting a year of his development up here (although I'm sure he likes the paychecks) out of position. stop with the fake Zharkov injury, let him fvcking play, he might not score, but he doesn't give anything up.

outright waive Rob Nieds before the game.

well, it's 4-1 now. where's Doug Gilmour to almost score a natural hatrick?

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

I've never agreed with one of your posts more. Back up the truck. All of you that thought there was no way Boucher could possibly shut us down, well how many more crap goalies need to shut us down before you realize this isn't about the other team this is about the gutless weenies wearing the uniform.

this team is a complete embarrassment.

But the problem is Lamoriello too. He refuses to accept that it's no longer 1995 and will not get quality players on defense. Instead, he'll stick dogsh*t in front of Brodeur like Mottau and White and convince himself that they are just as good as Stevens and Daneyko.

I only hope that Vanderbeek has the balls to insist something has to change with this team overall. Jacques Lemaire must be fired. That's the first step.

Good to see you're watching :wacko: Where are we finding these brain machines you all? can we make people pass written exams before being granted access to the forum?

Rolston -- well - nice to see him out there -- always good for a laugh...