OOT Scoreboard 4-21 (SC Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 6 & 7.)

SatansDevils

BOS 0

MTL 3

3:37 2nd

WSH 1

PHI 2

6:11 2nd

Boston needs to get a goal before the end of this period, to cut the deficit back to 2 and get some momentum heading into the third.

I agree then it is not over yet. Bruins need some momentum here and need to give it their all now and must score before the period ends.

Capitals have a lot of time to tie this game with the Flyers. That game may go to overtime.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Semin Ties it!

The choke is on for the Flyers! :lol:

Lets Go Capitals! Tied up at 2-2 nearing the end of the 2nd period. Nice goal by Semin.

Not looking good here for the Bruins. They need the best 3rd period of their season here in Game 7.

BOS 0

MTL 3

END 2nd

WSH 2

PHI 2

END 2nd

3-0 Montreal in the 2nd intermission

Edited by annabelle

Then step away from the PC since you have given up on this game in the 2nd period. Bruins can come back here and they have done it before. It is not over yet and thank you Liz. The non believers are just terrible here. Guess you have to be here since many gave up on the Devils here after Game 2. :rolleyes:

i didnt give up on the devils in game 2, im sayin their down by 2 in montreal in the 2nd period

just read that and tell me montreal will choke

Sometimes that stat can be deceiving. The team getting out hit may just have the puck possession more often.

it wasnt in this game, well now it is

bruins play a better 1st and montreal comes with a great 2nd

i was kidding, go caps go

You talk way too soon by saying its over in the SECOND period. Lots of time and hockey left for the Capitals. Fvck the Flyers and they choke again.

Bruins are going to need a very dominant 3rd period to tie this game up. Hope for the best here.

You talk way too soon by saying its over in the SECOND period. Lots of time and hockey left for the Capitals. Fvck the Flyers and they choke again.

Bruins are going to need a very dominant 3rd period to tie this game up. Hope for the best here.

i kind of do it as reverse psychology, i want to think the games over and when they win its more fun

i didnt give up on the devils in game 2, im sayin their down by 2 in montreal in the 2nd period

just read that and tell me montreal will choke

it wasnt in this game, well now it is

bruins play a better 1st and montreal comes with a great 2nd

I didn't say YOU as far as the Devils but many here did say it was over after Game 2 which is ridiculious. Too many negatives here no matter who is playing now. Games are not over in the SECOND period. Maybe the habs/Bruins game is now but not the Capitals/Flyers with a 2 and now 1-goal lead. :)

i kind of do it as reverse psychology, i want to think the games over and when they win its more fun

Ah OK. I hope it works. :P At least now I know you use it for reverse psycology. :unsure:

Look at the shots on goal for Caps/Flyers through 2, must be one heck of a wide open game

No defense in that game! Wow! If it stays wide open I look for AO to take over the 3rd period. I hope it is not Briere.

BOS 0

MTL 3

18:37 3rd

WSH 2

PHI 2

20:00 3rd

Bruins MUST score on this PP here. CMON Bruins!

Ovechkin on the breakaway.

3-2 Caps!

No defense in that game! Wow! If it stays wide open I look for AO to take over the 3rd period. I hope it is not Briere.

You sir are prophetic. You say something and then in the next post I report that it happen.

Edited by jkrdevil

http://bp1.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/R1r5Av...s_Uniforms2.png

does anyone kind of like this

i thought it was cool then it looked really weird after a minute

It's kinda cool, but it would make the Devils look like an AFL team.

WHOA! Caps take the lead! Might we end up saying that the Flyers goaltending failed them? AGAIN?

Edited by njdss4

Bruins good PP but Price with some great saves. Didn't think Price would be so good in this game after the last two games of this series but he is coming up huge here for the Habs. No goal.

Now the Bruins get another PP here and they are 0-5 so far. They need a PPG here.

BOS 0

MTL 3

15:23 3RD

Capitals AO scores and they are up 3-2 on the Flyers early in the 3rd period! :dance:

Edited by SatansDevils