Petition to rid the board of this:

Blown01NJ

Yeah and BTW my sig wasn't emo at all. It's Damon Albarn from Blur, the Gorillaz etc.

I'm a fan of a lot of bands people might consider emo, and bands that are fronted by guys that look like him, but that doesnt mean I want to stare at a pic of a man in eyeshadow looking at me like he wants to sneak into my bedroom while Im sleeping.

I'm a fan of a lot of bands people might consider emo, and bands that are fronted by guys that look like him, but that doesnt mean I want to stare at a pic of a man in eyeshadow looking at me like he wants to sneak into my bedroom while Im sleeping.

Instead of being an arse you could just ask what the context of the pic is? I'll give you a hint: Think of the Korova Milk Bar in A Clockwork Orange.

lol

Blur sucks & the Gorillaz are corny.

Does anyone else hear that annoying buzzing sound?

I personally think for anyone that doesn't like the sigs, if you want them gone all that should be done is that you should turn them off for yourself. I do like what DM was doing a year or two ago in which he was enforcing a certain size limit on sig pics and gifs. I don't mind sigs or the gifs and like seeing some. I just think when they get too big it gets annoying and makes it more tedious to scroll through a thread. I don't want to turn off sigs but on the other hand I wish the size of gifs and pics allowed were limited. Best of both worlds I guess.

And I def don't think that Carp should have to remove the sig because someone doesn't like the content. Unless the content contains something actually offensive or inappropriate no one should have to delete their sig just cuz it bothers someone - if it bothers u enough, turn sigs off. If you don't want to turn sigs off, then it prob doesn't bother u that much.

Edited by ben00rs

You are a very bitter person aren't you lol. That weird look I assume is kind of the point of the signature. One of those sigs that will make you double take. Nonetheless, its like that one Marty picture where it alternates from Marty's face into the trollface - I saw it on HF...wish I had it on me to make this point more driven lol. Still, signatures in my view are meant as a form of expression - granted we are on a devils forum but where in the rules does it say that sigs have to be Devils/hockey exclusive? When I choose a signature I like to go for what I feel is the funniest picture/gif around. When I saw that picture of Flair going wacky I just had to share that one. Especially since I wanted to go after the "best signature" award for end of the year awards.

Thank you for bringing the subject up. I didn't know you could turn them off either, so much better now! I guess it's just me but a grown man sticking his tongue out just isn't funny, not the first time and certainly not for the (insert number here)time. The other one was just creepy! Now we can all be happy.