NJDevs.com Keepers

Elias Sports Bureau

Here's who we have as keepers so far... Just pipe up if you'd like to light-heartedly "keep" a person, place or thing related to the Devils...

Martin Brodeur-poohbear/devsRgreat

Sergei Brylin-StarDew

Patrik Elias-Elias Sports Bureau

John Madden-Maddog

Jay Pandolfo-RD

Scott Gomez-gomersgrl

Brian Rafalski-DRafalski

Colin White-smokinscurvy/GA Devil

Jamie Langenbrunner-dallasdevil15/langsgirl

Brian Gionta-NJayDevil

Paul Martin-IAC

David Hale-FriesenKris

Erik Rasmussen-insanity_gallops

Viktor Kozlov-Mighty Grendel

Zach Parise-MissionHockey

Alex Mogilny-ESB

Vladimir Malakhov-Blueline

Sean Brown-Pepperkorn

Barry Tallackson-RD

Cam Janssen-RD

Tuomas Pihlman-count funkula

Lou Lamoriello-SueNJ97

Albany River Rats-Fidgetess

Rest of Devils prospects-Jas0nMacIsaac

Larry Robinson-Hasan4978

John MacLean-Don Whiting

Ken Daneyko-David Puddy

Scott Stevens-PK/4belle

Scott Niedermayer-IAmCanadian27/Nieda

The Crash Line-Crasher

Doug Gilmour-Sarah

Jim Dowd-redruM

Claude Lemieux-Zamode/'7'

Chris Terreri-RD/NewarkDevil5

Bruce Driver-Elias26

Steve Sullivan-Sarah

Brian Rolston-redruM

Brendan Morrison-Sarah

Joe Nieuwendyk-Nieuwy25

Krzysztof Oliwa-sheeps/RD

Tommy Albelin-sheeps

Turner Stevenson-Nieda

Jim McKenzie-jbech

Rob Skrlac-Fidgetess

Pierre Dagenais-Derek21

Slava Fetisov-koufax75

Lou's Kool-Aid-westcoastdevfan

Brodeur's Team Canada mask-expect_the_unexpected

Parise's first NHL goal-ev0lemi

Nieds' captaincy-ciyenne

Nieds' lack of haircut-David Puddy

Nieds' mother-Satans Child

McKay's playoff moustache-Mighty Grendel

Friesen's trade paperwork-redruM

Doc Emrick-Nieuwy25

Chico Resch-Chico is God/Chico

Matt Loughlin-sheeps

Stan Fischler-Derek21

Don Cherry-Z-Man

Bill Murray-KYdevil

Babies placed in the Stanley Cup-Fidgetess

Continental Airlines Arena-djstubbs

CAA's front-row row 2-CHICO IS GOD

Section 212-213's wayward step-Devils731

Gate D smoking section-ev0lemi

List of Tonight's Scratches-NJD Jester

Kisscam-NJD Jester

Devils Ice Girls-thefiestygoat

Playing of 'Running with the Devil'-dmitri

CAA popcorn-Devs25

CAA parking bridge-NJD Jester

Newark Arena/Newark-NewarkDevil5

'Christmas Tree' jerseys-redruM

Devils colors-ev0lemi

Devils banners-Legend

Springsteen banner at CAA-El Diablo

Zamboni w/headlights-devilsfan26

The original Welcome to Hell Forum-redruM

The Jersey Devil-expect_the_unexpected

Mascots-Rowdyfan42

'04 Mercedes-Benz Score-O champ-halfsharkalligatorhalfman

Mrs. Fields cappuccino machine-CRASHER

Molson-sheeps

The Keepers-ESB

...aaaaaand... the Devils Cups: everyone but Sarah!

Edited by RD

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, It took me forever to find a decent picture of Bill Murray to use in my Avatar...hehe...now to find a decent quote for my Sig.

any suggestions?

This one is from the other Bill Murray - but I always found it hilarious

"So we finish 18 and he starts to walk off...you know tries to stiff me and say hey Dhali!! hey Llama!! How about somethin' for the effort you know? ....a little moola and says Oh there will be no money but on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness....so I got dat goin for me....which is nice!" :evil:

Ok, It took me forever to find a decent picture of Bill Murray to use in my Avatar...hehe...now to find a decent quote for my Sig.

any suggestions?

"So we finish 18 and he starts to walk off...you know tries to stiff me and say hey Dhali!! hey Llama!! How about somethin' for the effort you know? ....a little moola and says Oh there will be no money but on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness....so I got dat goin for me....which is nice!" :evil:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, any help?

-Scott

any suggestions?

Caddyshack quote...Hrmmm...quoting a golf movie after the Devs got ousted in the first round just seems wrong to me....hehe :lol:

This is a pretty good one, very memorable:

"That was something Patrik and I talked about before the first overtime," says trainer Bill Murray. "After a while, I finally got the Cup out of the locker room. I felt like a jealous wife dragging her husband out of a party. We took a limo to the hospital. It was hard to get in. I remember Jason prying those electronic doors apart. It took us a while to find Petr's room."

any suggestions?

Caddyshack quote...Hrmmm...quoting a golf movie after the Devs got ousted in the first round just seems wrong to me....hehe :lol:

Those boys can hit it a long way - played some rounds with them the last couple of years, Langs was by far the longest, T-Bone, Marty and Stevens no slouches, they all love Caddyshack...no disrespect intended :evil:

I need someone to decide for me. Shall I be keeper of:

The Giants Stadium/CAA parking bridge

The Kiss-Cam

or...

The List of Tonight's Scratches

HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!

<JESTER>

Those are great choices!!!

I think you can safely take all three for now and if someone comes along who feels strongly about one of them, maybe you can part with it?

The Giants Stadium/CAA parking bridge

Would that be the current state of the art bridge or the pre-army core of engineers "cattle crossing " that one could affectionally gaze at Rt 3 through the shaking boards and where in'95 after game 4, brave souls including myself, made the trek back by climbing on its roof? :evil:

Can I be keeper of the Zamboni with headlights? This thing always makes me ask myself a bunch of questions that keep me busy during intermission...

Why doesn't the other Zamboni have headlights? Where is it going to travel that the headlights would be needed? .......... Does it have a radio, too? Or anti-lock brakes? Air-conditioning? Side air-bags? OnStar, perhaps?

I'd like to suggest 7' as co-keeper of Claude Lemieux with Zamode :evil: .

I'm the keeper of Kovalev. No matter how enigmatic he is, that's my favorite player. Does that count :P . Hey look. It's a "poohbear" :P .

Can I be keeper of the Zamboni with headlights?  This thing always makes me ask myself a bunch of questions that keep me busy during intermission...

Why doesn't the other Zamboni have headlights?  Where is it going to travel that the headlights would be needed? .......... Does it have a radio, too?  Or anti-lock brakes?  Air-conditioning?  Side air-bags?  OnStar, perhaps?

I do recall. possibly in that horrible Claude Van Damme hockey movie where someone is driving the Zamboni outside and it was nighttime. :blink:

Nobody took Gomez.....he truely is underated

Kind of waiting for gomergrl to swoop in and do this, but she might be otherwise occupied... or she might be on her way to the Czech Republic. ;)

There are a LOT of guys unaccounted for, but that's OK, we don't need it all filled right away. But I do feel like adding about 10 of them to my sig. ;)